E-cig Bliss....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this is why its important to do research pre-purchase

the one i got is a similar design as the first one you started off on... but different company
mine has been going strong since easter sunday
and im STILL on the same cart ive been on for almost 2 months (its cost me about $1.90 to smoke for the past 2 months) this thing just wont die :)

glad its working out for you though

What one do you have E?

E bought this...

ePuffer EAZE MAGNUM Electronic Cigarette Deluxe Kit with 2 batteries and BONUS - New!

for $10 more...the Screwdriver can be bought.... When they get them back in stock here.

The Black SD Kit. $159.99. Plus 1 free 30ml Bottle of Wicked.

My first kit was this..which is similar to E's kit...but it ended up being crap...the carto-mizers got nasty after a while. The paper that your lips touch were falling apart and had to be stripped down to bare stainless steel...

E-Cigarette | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarette - E-Cigarette E8

It had the feel of a real cig, but the re-fills we not user friendly, and it had poor performance compared to the next set I bought, which was the DSE-901 from TW.

Black DSE901 Electric Cigarette Starter Kit - $59.99

The 901's were awesome, but the batteries ended up being crap after 3 weeks... maybe I got a bad batch of bat's, or I'm too much of a heavy smoker...I did one pack a day normally. I even got more batteries, and the usb passthru..... the pass thru saved me....but it was only when I was near a computer to smoke with....

The 901 is also a liquid hog...constantly adding 3 drops every hour or so....

So stock up on liquid....

Screwdriver uses the DSE-901 atomizer...so parts are easy and cheap to get...

and the batteries are also cheap and easy to get as well....

hands down...as everyone say's...it is the one that works. But not very ciggy type... funny looking, and not as light as other e-cigs to hold in your mouth hands free....unless you have strong teeth.:D But the vapor and the throat hit's are un-matched.

I'm not quitting my nicotine habit...I'm just doing it safer, more pleasant to others, and enjoying it while I have a better flavor...;)

I'm not quitting my nicotine habit...I'm just doing it safer, more pleasant to others, and enjoying it while I have a better flavor...;)

this.

i tried it out on the girlfriend today (nonsmoker) and was pleasantly surprised. so i guess its a win for now. and i dont care to drip the atomizer much, so im actually not smoking real cloves at 10 bucks a pack (still havent finished the pack i bought on monday), or even vaporizing much at all. now that im home and bored and playing the wii i've used it a few times and put it down since.

E bought this...

ePuffer EAZE MAGNUM Electronic Cigarette Deluxe Kit with 2 batteries and BONUS - New!

for $10 more...the Screwdriver can be bought.... When they get them back in stock here.

The Black SD Kit. $159.99. Plus 1 free 30ml Bottle of Wicked.

My first kit was this..which is similar to E's kit...but it ended up being crap...the carto-mizers got nasty after a while. The paper that your lips touch were falling apart and had to be stripped down to bare stainless steel...

E-Cigarette | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarette - E-Cigarette E8

It had the feel of a real cig, but the re-fills we not user friendly, and it had poor performance compared to the next set I bought, which was the DSE-901 from TW.

Black DSE901 Electric Cigarette Starter Kit - $59.99

The 901's were awesome, but the batteries ended up being crap after 3 weeks... maybe I got a bad batch of bat's, or I'm too much of a heavy smoker...I did one pack a day normally. I even got more batteries, and the usb passthru..... the pass thru saved me....but it was only when I was near a computer to smoke with....

The 901 is also a liquid hog...constantly adding 3 drops every hour or so....

So stock up on liquid....

Screwdriver uses the DSE-901 atomizer...so parts are easy and cheap to get...

and the batteries are also cheap and easy to get as well....

hands down...as everyone say's...it is the one that works. But not very ciggy type... funny looking, and not as light as other e-cigs to hold in your mouth hands free....unless you have strong teeth.:D But the vapor and the throat hit's are un-matched.

this is why its important to do a little background research first

there are a bunch of styles out there from even more sellers

even with the same style the quality varies greatly between companies

i bought the epuffer magnum because it was the best reviewed 2 piece available
it looks and feels close enough to a regular cig that i dont feel any different using it
that was very important to me... i didnt want something that didnt look or act like a cigarette... if it didnt have the right look, feel, and function, it would have been little more than a novelty to me and i would not have stuck with it... something like the "screwdriver" would not have worked for me
the epuffer produces a large amount of vapor, the throat hit varies by strength and flavor (my 6mg menthol liquid is very mild... the 555 blend hits pretty hard and is very tasty... if i liked regulars i would smoke the 555 blend)
battery life for me has been acceptable... 2 batteries will get me through the day
i was getting a day or two per cartridge before i started refilling... i refill my carts now and they last at least a week, i put 2 or 3 drops in every night
refilling isnt really all that hard... i pull the rubber cap off of the end of the cart, tilt the cart on a sharp angle (so no fluid drips down the center onto the built in atomizer) and drip the fluid in... letting it soak in for a second before the next drop

i was not a heavy smoker before (1/2 pack a day average)
and i smoke less of this... its not uncommon for me to take 2 or 3 pulls and put it away (instead of smoking a full cigarette that i didnt really want, or wasting 3/4 of one)

i have smoked 1 clove and 4 or 5 drags off of a menthol since easter
the clove was simply because i like cloves
the cig was just to try one a few weeks ago... it tasted like shit, was too harsh, smelled like shit, and overall just was not appealing at all

otherwise i have been cigarette free since easter sunday and any desire i had to smoke a regular cig (early on in the first few weeks) passed as quickly as it arrived... now i dont like the smell of regular cigs, and have no desire for them at all

as always YMMV

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a pack + day Camel Filter smoker.. and I do enjoy smoking even after 10 years.. but I'm tired of the effects. I have been looking for awhile now and just haven't made up my mind on what to get. I don't know anyone personally that uses one so I figured I'd ask what you guys were using. I haven't found anywhere locally that carries any style to even try either ;/. Reading only goes so far.. I like hands on.

Thanks for the info guys.

Robinson mall has a kiosk inside by where they have the christmas decorations setup at the time. You can try them there.

So, instead of smoking and people realizing that you are a smoker. you now look like this gay guy puffing on a vaporizing screwdriver? Which turns out to be alot better except with out all the effects that tobacco has on you?

Ooh, I haven't been to Robinson in awhile. Thanks man, I'll check it out.

just a heads up
those mall kiosk ones (most likely branded "Smoking Everywhere") are GARBAGE
over priced garbage at that

friend ended up getting one of them... not at all impressed with them

am i the only one who thinks this is retarded? i used to smoke and then quit cold turkey... i have smoked a few times since, but i just dont get the e-cig thing...

I started at 11 years old, I'll probably never be able to quit Marlboro Menthols.

I said that about Newports but man...They're about $10 a pack where I'm at, I can get 2 packs of Marbs for less.

Then again maybe I will quit, cigarettes just don't stay lit anymore since they passed that FSC law because of all the fires we had around here.

am i the only one who thinks this is retarded? i used to smoke and then quit cold turkey... i have smoked a few times since, but i just dont get the e-cig thing...

see thats the thing right there... i didnt want to quit smoking... i like smoking... i enjoy the act of smoking... i could care less about the nicotine (the next fluid refill i get is actually going to be 0mg nicotine)

if i wanted to quit all i had to do was stop... i dont go through withdrawals or anything
i can go from a pack a day to 0 without ever having a "nic-fit" or anything... it was not uncommon for me to go days or weeks without smoking... when i would start not liking the taste, or feeling shitty when smoking, or i just missed the buzz i got when i started smoking, i would stop for a few weeks
i stopped for about 2 years after my accident...
like i said... i smoke because i enjoy the act of smoking... i looked all over for different non-cigarette cigarettes... i looked at tobacco free "herbal" cigarettes, but i would still be inhaling smoke, so whats the point...
with these, i inhale water vapor... i still get the act of smoking that i enjoy, without any of the harmful bullshit that i was getting with cigarettes

the e-cig CAN be used to quit smoking... the fluid for it comes in a wide range of strengths, so it can be used like the patch as a gradual step down method...

but for most people it is simply a replacement, a healthier alternative to smoking regular tobacco cigarettes

since i switched to these, i can breath better, i can smell and taste things again, i dont reek of smoke anymore, and i havent gotten any bloody noses :)

they are not for everyone... and people who dont smoke definitely should not start using these
but for people who do smoke, who are looking for an alternative... or who have been trying to quit unsuccessfully with patches or pills, these might be a viable solution

Bringing this back up, want to get a starter kit for my Dad for his birthday, but all the cheap ones at totally wicked have blue LEDs... that'll turn him off right there. What do you guys recommend that's somewhat cheap, works well and glows red/looks normal for someone who may be intimidated by these things?

The screwdriver looks too big, but the regular cigarette size may be too small... Even though he looks like he belongs in the ghetto when he does, he smokes Black and Milds... Got anything near that size?

37373967354f796f6f455744725f65334c6e67-100x100-0-0.jpg

EDIT: I found the DSE 701, but the kits I've found so far look pretty crappy:

http://smokingevolution.com/products/E%252dCigar-DSE701%252d5-E%252dpipe.html

http://cloud9esmokes.com/Store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=27

Last edited:
I was just gooing to say dse701's

for the vapor and effect..the 510,901's, SD

for the look...701

my wife asked me yesterday if they have a pipe...since the SD looks funny when I puff.....so I'm on the search for a pipe that works just the same as the sd.

Last edited:
and ...looks don't matter....

the light, even blue...will freak people out, make them ask...WTF...and he will make instant friends. It's an instant conversational starter.

Effect's matter..the better the vape...for a long time smoker...is the key. One buddy has already delved back to analogs because his atomizer is losing punch, and with his family problems...stress has increased...but he wants to still keep with the e-'s

I'm completely satisfied...with heavy vape with the SD... even after 12 beers...I have no need or want to suck on a cancer stick again... if my SD fails or dies....I'm up shit's creek with no paddle.

The SD's don't look like they will be back in stock for a while... :(

update!

janty mini fogger... nothing but bad luck. got the kit with 2 atomizers, 2 batteries, 5pk of carts, and 2 droppers of clove liquid.

crap. couldnt get the mixture right. i was either flooding my mouth with the liquid (INSTANT buzz) or getting the nasty atomizer taste. someone finally posted up a how-to on filling and starting correctly and BAM. im good now. lots of vapor, great taste. i can now justify this purchase, and get more flavored liquids :)

someone finally posted up a how-to on filling and starting correctly and BAM. im good now. lots of vapor, great taste. i can now justify this purchase, and get more flavored liquids :)

Link? My Dad's getting the burned, atomizer taste on the Super I got him for his birthday. Just using the plain cartridges that came in the starter kit though.

did you happen to snag a small vile of fluid with it?

most atomizers will need to get a little prime. As in add a few drops to let soak in, wait a minute, then use...and keep using a few drops of fluid, then the carts can take over by adding juice. I normally prime my atty's with about 4-6 drops...burn that off with puff's that don't go in the lungs, then add a freshly filled cart, toss a drop or two to after-prime the atty, and then enjoy full flavor.

pre-filled carts, and having a bottle of fluid are completely different....pre-filled will only give half optimum performance, while adding a few drops once in a while will enhance the performance...

Back