E-cig Bliss....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not being a noob bumping an older thread but I figured it better than starting a new one on the same topic.

Just hopped on this "vape" train myself. I was a pack pack.5 a day smoker for about 5-6 years. After getting tired of feeling winded after not very strenuous activities I decied to give it a go. Been cig free for 2+ weeks now and my sense of smell is already coming back, I'm not out of breath all the time.

Using this bad boy. Nautilus tank on a 20w Eleaf istick. Fairly compact little setup that thus far seems to be working.
image.jpg

Good for you dude. A guy I work with uses an eLeaf 20W with a Lemo atomizer, and he really enjoys it.

Me personally, I've moved onto drippers, and I rarely touch a tank anymore, except for long drives.

It really works top notch. Great flavor and the battery lasts for friggin ever on a single charge. That and the heads are fairly easy to rebuild with a micro coil.

That being said I am currently looking into a dripper mech mod setup just because I like a warm airy hit and even with this nauti on the biggest air hole it's just not up to snuff for my personal preference.

Back