E-cig FIGHT!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
As we know...I took up the E-cig's over normal smokes...

I'm happier, the wife is happier, and I feel better. But, my new little hobby is about to get shut down. Huge E-cig fight everywhere, and I saw a post by a doctor in an editorial, and I voiced my tiny story.

When Smoke Clears, E-Cigarette Foes Hazardous To Health -- Courant.com

I'm the second one from the bottom... Ex-Smoker.

original story..

When Smoke Clears, E-Cigarette Foes Hazardous To Health -- Courant.com

And the good Doctor used my quote in another article...:D

The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary: My Op-Ed in Hartford Courant Calls for a Scientific, Not an Ideological or Political Response to the Electronic Cigarette Issue

:cool:

You are spot on with your assertions. This is about money. It always is. The government couldn't give a damn less about public health. I don't even know why people think public health is the governments job.

its all about the money...
fuck them...
ill continue to buy my supplies from outside of the country...
if they want to ban the import of the refill fluid, ill just buy it in its components and mix it myself

im not going back to regular cigarettes

blumenthal needs to get his fucking head out of his ass

Last edited:
its all about the money...
fuck them...
ill continue to buy my supplies from outside of the country...
if they want to ban the import of the refill fluid, ill just buy it in its components and mix it myself

im not going back to regular cigarettes

blumenthal needs to get his fucking head out of his ass

You can buy liquid nicotine?

ever been to a disco...?

what are you breathing when they fog the place?

If they decide to ban it stock up. Hopefully they don't, as I might be interested now that smokes are going up in CT again.

my friend just picked one up (should be delivered tomorrow)

new take on the disposable cartridge/atomizer design

ill get the review from him and either post it up or have him post it after a 2 week or so trial period

Back