e-thug lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
hmm speaking of wil, i wonder where he is. he sent me a text message the other night with

"hell yeah nigga! i got 2 40oz, a bitch, a jeep, and a baseball bat. its mailbox bashing time"

then about an hour later...
"we got pulled over"

and i havent heard from him since. lol.

LMAO!! I haven't seen him on for a few days.

Speaking of this wigger up here though, Brian and I ran into a couple of them at IHOP last weekend.

Sideways hats, fur coats, giant 'gold' necklaces, pants made for men 3 times their size, and to top it off... what looked like plastic or vinyl shoes.

We had a good laugh about them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I would love to ... but the first thing they do when they see me is compliment my on my cars.. I can't hate.

What is "Throwing up" signs, and why the different number of them, and is it like a world record to throw up 4 or something ? If I pull an insane combo out, can I throw up 5 and get a free life ?

:laugh:

Gangsta 101

There are four main street gangs, Crips, bloods, Folk and People. Each one of these larger organizatioins encompass smaller gangs called "sets". Examples, Grape Street Crips, Rollin 60s Crips, bounty hunter bloods, six-deuce brim bloods, Gangster Disciples (Folk), Latin Kings and Vice Lords (People). They all fall under one of the larger gangs but are still gangs unto themselves. This comes into play with things like drug sales, where it doesn't matter if you're in a friendly gang or not when you start selling on somebody else's turf.

Alright, so we've got all of these different gangs and only so many colors to go around. What's a gangbanger to do? They come up with hand signals, called "signs", to indentify their gang as well as friendly or rival gangs. Common examples, form a C with your thumb and first finger while curling the rest of your fingers back...that's a C Crip. Now, make a circle by touching the tip of your first finger to the tip of your thumb and extend the remaining fingers straight out...that's a B for blood. Those are the signs for the parent gang and each set has their own hand signal to identify within the larger gang. So when you throw up your sign and set, you're making those hand signals to other gang members for indentification purposes. If they end up being rivals, shit goes down. If they end up being friendly, they show family love.

This is why this is just as important to know as not wearing the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood. There have been several cases where deaf people have been mistakenly killed while using sign language. That big W for West Coast/West Side that people love so much, means White Power in a lot of places. Wil's throwing some "horns" up in that picture that Brian posted, no big deal right? It's the sign used by the Hoover Criminals, formerly the Hoover Crips. Extend the thumb and turn the hand sideways and it's Latin Kings...or "I love you" in sign language. You know that "asshole" sign that everyone loves? Yeah, that means "blood killer" and I'm sure you can imagine that bloods aren't over-joyed to see it. The sign that wigger's throwing up, under Wil, can mean East Side, one-deuce, Kitchen Crip (don't laugh, they're crazy-ass killers), or People...could be Folk, we don't have many of either set in Cali. And so on.
damn, from now on im only wearing white and keeping my hands in my pockets.

Don't be afraid, be respectful. Yes, even if you think gangs are teh gayness. Disrespect a real G and you'll be the star at your own funeral.

Oh you are SOOOOO Cheezy.

Originally posted by ""peanut" from harvey birdman (answering a small pocket-size cell phone)"

Whose feelin' Peanutty?

Quoted post[/post]]
You guys have the Nazi Lowriders and White Wolves on the East Coast, right? Guess what their color is. :laugh:

Seriously though, just don't act like a gangbanger and you'll be fine. Pay attention to where gang neighborhoods are and do what you can to either stay out of them or not wear rival colors while you're in them. Don't make any signs with your hands, wear any color bandana hanging from either pocket or wrapped around your wrist/ankle, don't tilt your hat to either side, don't wear colored shoe laces or beads, and things like that. Basically, if gangbangers dress that way, you don't want to. Oh yeah, watch out for five and six pointed stars too. Folk sets identify with the six pointed Star of David and People sets identify with the five pointed star. The more you know the safer you'll be. Don't be afraid, be respectful. Yes, even if you think gangs are teh gayness. Disrespect a real G and you'll be the star at your own funeral.
Ahhh, the joy of not living in a major city. :coughireallymeancaliforniacough:

Seriously though, that's just a tab bit fucking ridiculous.

i have NEVER seen a gangbanger in real life.

besides myself.

you dont know my hustle :wink:

please dont take me seriously :p

Quoted post[/post]]
hmm speaking of wil, i wonder where he is. he sent me a text message the other night with

"hell yeah nigga! i got 2 40oz, a bitch, a jeep, and a baseball bat. its mailbox bashing time"

then about an hour later...
"we got pulled over"

and i havent heard from him since. lol.

So he's back now, what happened with that?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Ahhh, the joy of not living in a major city. :coughireallymeancaliforniacough:

Seriously though, that's just a tab bit fucking ridiculous.

It's not like that everywhere, even in big cities. Gang activity is usually confined to the poorest areas. I mean, don't have any reason to go into a gang controlled neighborhood and you'll probably never run into a gangbanger, like TurboMirage...that's amazing by the way. Just don't act like the idiot wigger this topic's about and you won't have anything to worry about. :laugh:
my school is in a pretty poor area. lots of drug activity but no gangs as far as ive seen. ive seen more when im at home.

and damn it, i tilt my hat to the side. but its an all black hurley hat that matchs the rest of my hurley shit so i think im good.

i see em here in filthadelphia

and those shoe's you see thrown over telephone lines are a sign to which house is selling drugs, depending on how many and what kind/color they are direct you to where the drugs at yo

i have to take the bus through the ghetto to get to temple from where i live, ive seen real ones, fake ones and inbetween ones.

all pussies because none would ever fight you like a man, theyd either get their friends, pull a knife gun or soemthing

my friends actually got jumped by some wanna be gangbangers or real ones it was hard to tell i guess they were yellin some shit. The guys were younger, like high school and pulled up in a van jumped out and tried to beat up my friends/rob them but all they got was a cell phone that fell out of my one friends pocket....

fuck people like that i hope they like getting molested in prison

Quoted post[/post]]
You live in Jersey, right? I can probably find out what's in your area. :laugh:

Oh yeah, don't worry too much. Just be respectful. My area's crawling with nortenos, who claim red, and I wear black or blue pretty much every day...my shoes are always blue, I wear either a blue or black hat, and I wear one of those cholo blue/black flannel coats on a fairly regular basis.
well at school its glassboro, nj 08028. but like i said, i havent seen anything resembling a gang. i know the drug dealer house and the big crack house. i actually talk to the dealers and their pretty cool. but they have shitty weed (i dont smoke unless its free and their stuff barely got me high) and last time i talked to them all 3 had warrants. drugs, assault, and arms possesion. an element i dont want to hang around.

at home its hazlet, nj 07730. but the gang stuff is related to keansburg, nj 07734 and matawan, nj (dont know the zip). a few years ago it was just alot of drugs and i think only white gangs. since then its getting worse with more blacks and mexicans and waaaay more drugs. so basically it was white trash and drugs now its mixed trash and a fucking all you can eat buffet of drugs.

All we have is the punk ass high school kids around here. Norteños and the Sureños. Some wear red, some wear light blue, and others wear black and white with solid black sunglasses on their foreheads. I slammed one of those kids into a locker and threw his ass down to the ground for telling me I should be more "Mexican", and to speak Spanish to him because he can't understand English. He just ran into his classroom.

Quoted post[/post]]
You live in Jersey, right? I can probably find out what's in your area. :laugh:

Oh yeah, don't worry too much. Just be respectful. My area's crawling with nortenos, who claim red, and I wear black or blue pretty much every day...my shoes are always blue, I wear either a blue or black hat, and I wear one of those cholo blue/black flannel coats on a fairly regular basis.

Latin Kings are huge in the Tri State area.

Biker gangs like Hell's Angels.

A few of my friends were Bloods and Crips as well.

I don't know who claims which color, I just know that they claim to be Norteños and Sureños, blah blah blah. They're all punk ass kids who are all talk. The funny thing was, that I understood that he was telling me to speak Spanish (he was talking in Spanish), and I told him that here in America we speak English. Then I proceeded to throw his Freshman gangster thug wannabe bitch ass around like a toy, lol. They all walk around with their crucifixes or their black sunglasses and act hard all day long. And I've seen their "fights". I have no doubt in my mind I could hand 3 or 4 of them their asses at the same time. Queers. :p

Back