e-thug lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You live in Jersey, right? I can probably find out what's in your area. :laugh:

Oh yeah, don't worry too much. Just be respectful. My area's crawling with nortenos, who claim red, and I wear black or blue pretty much every day...my shoes are always blue, I wear either a blue or black hat, and I wear one of those cholo blue/black flannel coats on a fairly regular basis.

Latin Kings are huge in the Tri State area.

Biker gangs like Hell's Angels.

A few of my friends were Bloods and Crips as well.
yea they are. probably the worst area for conflict is the washington bridge projects. they have crips, bloods, and latin kings plus some smaller ones. its so bad that my uncle who works there is become like Blanco. he knows most of the hand signs, sets, and colors. however hes a painter and says they tag up all the buildings everynight just so he can repaint them again. he calls it job security, haha. plus hes paid more because of the area. and the funny thing is they think hes a cop so they dont mess with him. then again he is 6'5" and over 300lbs.

i saw a news thing last night about a gang, i think it was ms 13. it appeared to be latin but idk. Blanco, do you know anything about this because the commercial claimed they are the worlds largest and most dangerous.

I've never met any MS-13 peoples; but a whole bunch of them were arrested a few months ago in this city and other cities close by.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yea they are. probably the worst area for conflict is the washington bridge projects. they have crips, bloods, and latin kings plus some smaller ones. its so bad that my uncle who works there is become like Blanco. he knows most of the hand signs, sets, and colors. however hes a painter and says they tag up all the buildings everynight just so he can repaint them again. he calls it job security, haha. plus hes paid more because of the area. and the funny thing is they think hes a cop so they dont mess with him. then again he is 6'5" and over 300lbs.

i saw a news thing last night about a gang, i think it was ms 13. it appeared to be latin but idk. Blanco, do you know anything about this because the commercial claimed they are the worlds largest and most dangerous.

Do not fuck with MS-13. Period. That's what I know. Pretty much everyone on the East Coast is talking about them and how they're like the Salvadorian equivalent of the KKK. But since I'm not on the East Coast I only have second hand info.
the thing i saw said it started in LA. theres a special on i think the history channel on sunday at 8 est.

gangs are fucking stupid.

there should be 1 big gang fight where everyone dies. that would be awesome.

unfortunately, probably not much. some new fucks who weren't raised right by their parents will just start another one....

Quoted post[/post]]

Here's a San Diego Sureno for ya'. :p
gallery_18495_48_18055.jpg

Horale! Dame un beso! He looks like a fag.

im still amazed that this area around my school doesnt have gangs. the closest thing to it is the 10 fraternities. we fight with each other, dont go to each others parties, minor drug exchanges, and alliances. still no where near a gang, at least imo. the glassboro pd might have another opinion.

Back