e2q6 transmission what engine bolts to it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

car54

Have 1989 Honda Accord with a20a1 on manual transmission e2q6. Will a b20a5 or d16z6 bolt to my transmission?

The z6 def will not.
the b20a5 from the early prelude MIGHT.... the a and early b blocks were very similar. someone else can verify that?

My sponsor gave me the b20a5, but I can buy the d16z6. I really just want to know what parts mate to what and best application for paved circle track.
IMG_343567280634022.jpeg

Very cool. We actually have a couple circle/dirt track members here.

Needs HondaSwap.com stickers :D

is there a rule book to follow for the build? what you can and cannot do for power, etc?

Very cool. We actually have a couple circle/dirt track members here.

Needs HondaSwap.com stickers :D

is there a rule book to follow for the build? what you can and cannot do for power, etc?
Stickers are always good. As far as rules yes there is but we don't race for points or money. There is a claimclause though and anyone can buy your car for $1500. I'm just getting into it but I am a mechanic and I want to learn so I can apply to aftermarket builds.

Cool so kinda like lemons.

Did the car not come with an engine set up? I would tjink running stock with some massive porting and a small tire to get gearing advantage is what you'd want to do

Back