e92 m3 pricing released

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They may be pigs, but that's what luxury weighs. And BMW certainly puts enough power into them to make sure they go properly.

If I had to regularly do highway commutes I'd get the cheapest BMW I can afford/want just because of how they behave up to and at 80mph.

I'd be a sucker for a 4-door. Not going to lie at all. But 54k? That's good, be keep in mind, dealer markups are going to be crazy. That is ultimately whats going to hurt the GT-R's sales point.

i just wanna say...i lubs da wheels in those pictures...i think they might have lowered it a bit too much though.

but the handling of the 335 is like comparing a stock accord to a crx si with coilovers on it.
Did you just pull this out of your ass or do you have some data to back this up?

you might want to wait for the 2nd batch to get here

12011208.jpg

Over 370 BMWs bound for New Jersey port damaged in shipping - Autoblog

wtf already

Read the link he posted under the pic.

Its not as though someone crashed the car, already. Although, I loved how much press the first guy to crash the new GTR got the other week.

Also, I heard on another forum the cheapest starting price is for a sedan and thats $56k not $52k that was said on here. I'm not sure the truth of the matter.

Did you just pull this out of your ass or do you have some data to back this up?

the e46 m3 outperforms the 335i in terms of handling, and its an old, out of date model. i'm fairly certain the e92 will blow away the 335i.

according to edmunds, the 335i pulls .88g and does the slaolm at 69.2 mph

i can't find any figures for the 92 yet.

I'd be a sucker for a 4-door. Not going to lie at all. But 54k? That's good, be keep in mind, dealer markups are going to be crazy. That is ultimately whats going to hurt the GT-R's sales point.
the only thing that will hurt skyline sales was if they told you that each one was shipped with a fat japanese sales guy in the passenger seat.

the new bmw along with the skyline will sell as fast as they hit the shores.

the e46 m3 outperforms the 335i in terms of handling, and its an old, out of date model. i'm fairly certain the e92 will blow away the 335i.

according to edmunds, the 335i pulls .88g and does the slaolm at 69.2 mph

i can't find any figures for the 92 yet.
Curious,
What were the e46 numbers?

So, you did pull it out of your ass then. :)

Back