Eacv or idle control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93cxhatch

Which idle control vavle should I have on a b16a1 in a 93 cx obd1???? Mine is making the ecu throw a code and it is idling wierd.

wut is your setup?? shouldnt all b16 IACV be the same?? try taking it out and cleaning the screen, it might be clogged or somethin. not sure. but everyone says clean it so you can try that.

The IACVs on the B16A should be the same from OBD0 to OBD1 and different on OBD2 Civic Si. Since its throwing a code, you should probably check and measure the electrical connections to it before determining a replacement.

check the ecu plug and see if there is a wire in the iac valve pin location. im not sure if its completely different on gsr but when i did my gsr swapinto my 96 civic i had to wire my iacv my self there was no wire in the pin hole and it caused wierd idle. i researched the swap for a while before i did it but the places i looked never mentioned it or i looked in the wrong place. hope this helps

Back