Eagle rods and Je 11.5:1 pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnsxsear

K i got some eagle h-beam rods and JE 11.5:1 .10 over pistons for sale. both have about 100miles on them and are for a a type-r or gsr. Great for an allmotor build .Will sell for 450obo

tnsxsear@hotmail.com
paypal verified

All right, since it looks like he's not going to refund the money for the cam, anyone that is local to him, can take whatever off his car that you feel is worth $120 on me. That's free parts for you on my behalf. If you're local and can stop by and get the cash, you can have half, just send the other half to me. That's $60 for just stopping by and doing what you need to do.

This guy is a theif. I bought some parts off of him claiming to be Skunk2 intake cam, a good amp, and like-brand new pistons.....I receive a stock cam, a broken amp, and a set of very used pistons. Paypal verified don't mean shit.

You have fun with my credit card company though.

Yeah ouch, you got what was described, an amp which works but you claim it has a broken terminal, some other pistons that i said were used, and you claim their too used and an intake cam. So dont come on here saying im a thief, youve tried to call paypal on me and your creditcard company, but they both told me they cant do anything cuz your just disputing the quality of goods, not that you didnt recieve anything. .thank you, and yes the items are still for sale, i have pics if interested...

Originally posted by tnsxsear@Oct 14 2003, 06:52 PM
Yeah ouch, you got what was described, an amp which works but you claim it has a broken terminal, some other pistons that i said were used, and you claim their too used and an intake cam. So dont come on here saying im a thief, youve tried to call paypal on me and your creditcard company, but they both told me they cant do anything cuz your just disputing the quality of goods, not that you didnt recieve anything. .thank you, and yes the items are still for sale, i have pics if interested...

Misreprestenting goods is as bad as stealing the money sent. You might as well send a rock in place of a OEM cam, if you're advertising a Skunk2.

Maybe specie should post an email communication, between you two, or you could do the same, a link to the sale in someway, something to prove one way or the other. Till then it's tit for tat, order at your own risk people.

I haven't called the credit card company. Trust me, the credit card company will get my money back, as in the e-mail, I know that paypal won't do shit.

A stock intake cam is NOT skunk2 intake cam.
A amp with a broken remote terminal is NOT a good amp.
A set of pistons with broken rings and a set that is 81mm is NOT 81.5mm and "like brand new" as described.

DEFEND THAT YOU THEIF.
I'm busy with school, but you just motivate me to call my credit card company.

To: tnsxsear@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Skunk2 Stage 1 cam
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:51:11 -0400

like i said, if i was at fault with the cam and it was the wrong one, i will gladly refund you the money, But im trying to find out by the guy i bought the cam from if he sold me the wrong one also.. Ill let you know by the end of tonight, than i will fefund the money for the cam.-paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage.
If you don't want to resolve this, I'll ship all of the parts (Rockford fosgate amp, camshaft, and the pistons) back on Monday. I wanted to confirm the address:

I can keep the amp for spare parts, but I'd need a refund for $120 for the camshaft. If not, I'm going to ship all of the parts out on Monday and contact my credit card company the same time. As of now, I have not contacted them.

Ken

>From: "Paul Johnson IV"
>To: specie09@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Skunk2 Stage 1 cam
>Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 02:10:14 +0000
>
>>From: "Kinh Huynh"
>>To: tnsxsear@hotmail.com
>>Subject: Re: Skunk2 Stage 1 cam
>>Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:35:10 -0400
>>
>
>Sorry to hear that, i bought the cam off of ebay, i will be gladly
>to refund you for the cam.. As for the pistons they are not 81mm,
>measure them or try putting them into a stock b-series block and
>they will not fit, they are .10 over. The amp is exactly what i said
>it was, an 100x2 rockford fosgate amp... But like I said, I will
>refund for he cam.-Paul Sorry for the inconvienence...
Paul,

I just received the package today.

The cam is not a Skunk2 Stage 1 cam. The Skunk2 cams have a "M" and a "2"on the base lobe, the cam you sent me does not. It has a "E" stamp on it. It very much looks like a stock Honda vtec cam. I'm not sure of which variety though.

The pistons are 81mm, not 81.5mm like you had stated. Also, one of the ring is broken so I can't use it. No wrist locks came with it either.

The amp is missing the remote terminal, so I'm not even sure if it works.

I'd like a refund for the parts, since the parts aren't how they were described. Let me know how you want to work this out. Thanks.

Ken

>Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:22:58 +0000
>
wassup bro, everything was shipped out today, should take 3-5 business days, so expect it to be their by saturday. the tracking number is

you can check it at usps.com

-paul

>From: "Kinh Huynh"
>To: tnsxsear@hotmail.com
>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:55:47 -0400
>
I'll tell my friend about it. They are the JE not the lower quality SRP, right? Could you check to see how much new rings are? I'll be able to send you the payment in an hour when I can log into paypal. Thanks.

I'm using a stock b16 head, thinking about the AEBS intake manifold. Still not sure on the header though, maybe Bisimoto, headertech, or dc jdm 4-1.

Ken

>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:13:25 +0000
>
>>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:15:31 -0400
>>
>
>
>
>yeah ill have everything shipped out tomorrow before 12noon. The
>pistons only took about 2 weeks after i ordered them, i can get your
>friend a set of brandnew ones std bore,.10 over or whatever he needs
>with wrist pins,rings, and locks for like 400 with my discount with
>them. what kind of head are you using? what kind of manifold, you
>should use a gsr/water pump,oil pump and timing belt with the
>ls/vtec and some ARP headstuds or brandnew stock GSR headbolts..
>-paul- .. Well im gonna pack everything right now.....
All right, I'll send you the paypal tonight. Will you have everything out tomorrow morning? I guess I'm a little excited trying to get the project started. JE made them exactly to the specs as the jdm itr pistons? How long did it take? My friend is wants a set of custom pistons for his setup also.

Ken

>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:31:19 +0000
>
>>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:44:37 -0400
>>
>
>
>pistons are in good shape, you wont be dissapointed, i think i have
>an extra SRP box somoewhere to put them in. for the amp, nah i dont
>have he manual. and the exhaust cam, i sold that a while ago to a
>buddy of mine who needed one cuz his crower exhaust cam snapped in
>half. -paul
>
>tnsxsear@hotmail.com
That sounds good Paul. Pistons are in good shape, right? I just wanted to verify that nothing is wrong with them, correct? Would you happen to have the box that came with them? I'll send out another paypal to you tonight. Also, do you have the box and manual for the Rockford amp and what happened to the Skunk2 exhaust cam?

Thanks again.

Ken

>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 04:20:39 +0000
>
ts gonna be about 11.7:1 with a b16 head and oem headgasket in an ls, ill weigh them tomorrow whe i can get a scale to measure them...and since you got that other stuff, ill sell them for 225 and ill pack them in with the other stuff...-paul just let me know so i can start packing everything good..-paul

>From: "Kinh Huynh"
>To: tnsxsear@hotmail.com
>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:09:11 -0400
>
I'm going to put this in a ls/vtec also. Do you know the cc on it, that way I can calculate the CR. IF it's 11.8:1 on a b16, it'll be a whole lot on a ls/vtec. Let me know if you find out the weight, and cc. Also, what's the lowest you can sell it to me, since I've bought your other items? Thanks.

Ken

>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:37:57 +0000
>
>>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:08:04 -0400
>>
>
>
>As for pistonweight, i dont know, but i can find out. Compression
>wise, it should bring it up to about 11.8ish in a b16 and a lil more
>in a gsr. I dynoed my car last week, and hit 196whp and 143lb tq.
>All it is is a ls/vtec with endyn pistons, pauter rods, jun 3 cams,
>skunk manifold, type-r tb, 2 layer headgasket and a hondata ecu with
>a very light port work on the head which is a b16. A very basic
>setup.I should be able to hit 200+whp once i get it really tuned and
>some good headwork. I got the endyns for 425 from a friend of mine.
>And for offers so far the highest i have got is 235.. Im just
>trying to get rid of them, and yeah they come with the locks
>also....-paul
What is your setup and have you dyno it yet? I wanted a compression ratio around 11.8:1 since I'm going NA also. How much does each piston weigh? Comes with the lock also, right? I really like the Wiseco more because I've read that the material is thicker around the edges. How do you like the Endyns and how much did they cost you? Have you received any offers on the pistons yet?

Thanks.

Ken

>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:42:10 +0000
>
>>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:38:55 -0400
>>
>
>
>The compression wasnt as high as i wanted it, and since im using
>jun3 cams which have a high ass lift i need something more than
>12.5:1 comp, so i just switched them out when i did the compression
>test with the JE's .. I paid 450 for them since they were a custom
>spec piston. I can guarentee none of your friends will have these
>pistons also... and for 250 im losing out, but their just sitting
>here, they come with the pistons,the rings and wrist pins.. -paul
I'm thinking about them. Money on my account is kind of low, but they might be something that I can use. How did you ended up using them for only a few miles and taking your whole bottom end apart?

>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:35:31 +0000
>
>>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:32:39 -0400
>>
>
>
>yeah their 81.5 some custom ones i bought from JE, but i went with
>higher compression, these are some dope ass pistons and will work
>good with the skunk cam and maybe a skunk manifold and TB.. I
>switched to some Endyn rollerwaves with 12.8:1 comp. New rings cost
>anywhere from 60-100bux depending where you get them from... These
>pisons are like brandnew, you can prolly re-use the rings since the
>have 5miles on them..-paul
They're 81.5mm, right? What pistons did you ended up going with? Do you know how much new rings would cost? Thanks.

>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:15:15 +0000
>
>>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:12:07 -0400
>>
>
>here you go,let me know if you need anything else, so i can ship it
>al at once -paul
>how about some custom JE pistons? :)
>
>http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.p...3026933&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
Thanks Paul.

Can you also link me to your ad again? I think there was something else that I might have been interested in, but not sure though. Thanks.

Ken

>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:06:46 +0000
>
>>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:18:13 -0400
>>
>
>
>payment was recieved... It is curently 12:03 here in TX, so i cannot
>ship it today since post office closes at 12, but until monday. to
>
>
>and i will email back with a tracking number from thee USPS.. -paul
If the amp and the cam is in good condition, nothing wrong with both, I'm going to send you the paypal. I'm logging into paypal now. It'll have my address on there. Thanks.

Ken

>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:11:31 +0000
>
>>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:06:54 -0400
>>
>><< rockford.jpg >>
>
>
>its kind of like that but its grey in color and it has the Rockford
>fosgate symbol in the middle slanted. I can do 120 shipped for just
>the cam or 160shipped for the cam and amp to cover shipping... -paul
>
>my paypal account is tnsxsear@hotmail.com
>
>if you decide yes, reply back with your full address.....

Paul,

If the amp is the same as the one in the picture I've attached, then I'll give you $150 shipped for both to FL 33714. I can send the paypal to you now, if you leave a paypal address. Let me know. Thanks.

Ken

>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:28:17 +0000
>
>>Subject: Skunk2 Stage 1 cam
>>Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:43:22 -0400
>>
>
>
>the cam has only 2000 miles, i bought it off of ebay but chnaged it
>cuz i switched to jun 3's. and the amp is a rockford fosgate punch
>100x2 .. -paul let me know cuz ive gotten plenty of emails for
>the cam ...-paul give me an offer for the amp and cam and their
>your, i can ship it out tomorrow....
><< message3.txt >>

After Reading that, I definitely wouldn't buy from this guy.

Once again, the pistons are .10 over, measure them, if you say it has a broken ring, it coould have been damaged during the shipping voyage since they were installed on the pistons, the amp is just what i said, a "rockford fosgate amp" i did not notice it had a broken terminal, but that is not gonna keep it from not working. and as for the cam, i said i will refund it, but you keep bombarding me with threatining emails, so that doesnt motivate me to send the money any quicker. -paul-

thats still doesnt explain me being a thief...
the cam being the only complaint, i sold it as something that was described to me. and resold it to you since i had no use for it since i also changed cams. i said i would refund it....

If you're so quick to defend yourself, why don't you clear up your name by sending me a refund for the cam? I don't need excuses....

Hmmm....I still haven't seen a refund for the cam yet. Could it be that the petty criminal wants free money? I'll delete all my posts once I get a refund, but until then everything stays.

Originally posted by specie@Oct 14 2003, 05:31 AM
This guy is a theif. I bought some parts off of him claiming to be Skunk2 intake cam, a good amp, and like-brand new pistons.....I receive a stock cam, a broken amp, and a set of very used pistons. Paypal verified don't mean shit.

You have fun with my credit card company though.

Useless post here...but I was laughing my ass off when I saw this..All I gotta say is...

:owned: x100

:bo:

:poop: :ditto:
yo, i wouldnt buy anything off this guy after hearing this saga . . . . . . .

specie- i hope this guy refunds your money, damn scammers

I don't think a thief would return free money. I think he feels like he earned it. Let's just say I'd be very suprised if he actually refund anything back. However, what goes around comes around, so if something happens to his car.....I won't be sympathetic.

Thanks for the bump....just trying to warn potential buyers.

bro if i didnt live in a different state i would of been more than happy to take care of this for you B)

This sort of placing a bounty will no longer be tolerated. You will resolve this yourself without attempting to enlist help from other members. We have no way of knowing if you are telling the truth or not so no one should do anything to get involved in this at all. tnsxear will be added to the bad sellers list as he has not done anything to make this problem right or posted anything in his own defense. He will be removed from that list if he can show that the parts sold were the parts advertised or if he returns specie his money.

I have proposed that this posting of a home address and calling for personal harm or vehicle damage result in a suspension or ban from the forum. If you cannot handle the problem yourself it's too bad. I hate to put it like this but we have no way of knowig who the guilty party in a situation like this is, there are too many factors that we will never hear. Nor is Hondaswap a collection agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back