East coast under water ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The mayor has plumbin'

With NH property taxes, no wonder people live like that. I don't mind any town in NH anymore... If you want to hate life, try living in MA, CT, NY, NJ, OH, FL, IN, KS, MS.....

Yeah, I spent some of my formative years in NH. By Formative I mean the year that I was homeless, pissed off, and chronically unemployed. I moved in with my dad in Norwalk CT in the dives and slept on the couch in the basement and was loving life.

Bill Clinton spoke from my front porch (I lived upstairs from Pitchfork Records). Also, I helped to create Sover.net (God I hope you don't know Chris Gann)

Nope, cant say i do. And ive only really lived in vt (in nh for about 3 years.. ages 1-3), ive been to all those places, but its different to live there and visit there. you sayin livin in vt is good then?? lol

I would love to live in VT. If I could find some decent pay, I would sign up in a heartbeat.

My wife wants to get back to CO ASAFP.

heard on the radio today the CT river is supposed to reach 15ft over normal levels... thats 7 ft above spill over
that means if you live near the CT river you will be under water

learn to swim

Rt. 24 had a few iches on it when I went up to Pa. Then I hit a big puddle and my battery only holds a charge of 11.5 V after sitting, when driving/idling it's 13-14.XV, I've had to pop start the Audi the last 6 times I drove that motherfucker.

I didn't see any serious flooding, yet.

Back