easy question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crx Kid22

ok so my crx has the crappy dx style intake system and i am going to buy the si intake manifold and throttle body. the only reason i havent is because of this "Universal simply weld on the flange to the intake manifold and bolt the throttle body to it", this is what is sais on the page for the throttle body and i dont know what they're talking about can any1 enlighten me?

if your buying the whole set up meaning throttle body and intake manifold then it will bolt right up, being that the tb and im will probly come together when you buy it. and youll need to convert to mpfi, theres a write up on here do a search.

ok assume that i already did the mpfi swap and im buying a skunk 2 intake and throttle body whats the thing that i have to weld?

um...I don't believe you should weld anything. but I think what you're talking about would be the flange that bolts to the head and they want you to weld that to the intake itself. I wouldn't do it personally but it's up to you

unless you have a lot of internal mods or are boosting the engine, forget the Skunk2 manifold and TB - it is going to hurt your power, not help it

yeah, i was under the impression that you were using a crx si intake/tb..that would be your best option imho..

Back