Ebay Auction Advise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Positive Feedback: 95.2%
Title: Salvage

before i even read the description, i'm gone.

make this big and biold up top:
Title Branded Salvage Due To Theft Recovery, Motor and Transmission Stolen, Totaled By Insurance Company

that would get me to keep reading at least....

if you want to move it real fast, say "Accepts Nigerian bank transfers"

lol

not when it comes to a car though.

I won't buy anything that has to be shipped that has a value of more than a few hundred.

For a car, you can have 0 feedback and I'd stil buy it if it's what I wanted and legit. I'd defenitly check up on it though.

Your title is all wrong.. It should read:

"Mad HONDa accord VTAAaaaAK off the hizzy! PHAT! GET Beeatches! not type ARRRR or hyundai."

Seriously though, the first pic should be a good pic of the exterior of the car, not a pic of gauges. Also, do explain the feedback. You only have 19 feedback and one is bad. I would keep shopping.

And what the hell is up with the boost gauge? :ph34r:

yea, you make a lot more with higher feedback. I have like 133 or something and 2 negs, so thats 98.5% positive.

Seriously though, the first pic should be a good pic of the exterior of the car, not a pic of gauges. Also, do explain the feedback. You only have 19 feedback and one is bad. I would keep shopping.

And what the hell is up with the boost gauge?

i don't know how to can the order of the pics...

and its a vacuum/boost gauge st00pid...
lol
my boy wanted to keep track of the vacuum situation, had a shitty idle when we first did the swap...

thanks for the bid

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 11 2005, 08:40 AM
i don't know how to can the order of the pics...
[post=538788]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

you're welcome for the bid.. but it was only 500.. now you have a deadbeat bidder winning :eek:

Positive Feedback: 95.2%

that was only cause some scum bag tried to sell me bad seats for a concert without clarfying...

Why didn't you respond to the feedback? You know when someone leaves you negative feedback you can respond to it saying this is what happened blah blah blah, so they know he was the bad seller and not you.

Recked, change your opening picture to a full shot of the car. No one cars what your gauge cluster looks like to catch their eye. They want to see what the entire car looks like first before opening the page or as soon as they open it.

If you chose the gallry option, you can change the first pic. In the revise screen, the option should say something like "gallery picture"/"change gallery picture"

alright, ebay live help rep Dave K sucks my ass, after sitting there for 30 minutes he finally gave me an acceptable answer...

you go to your listing and you can click edit your item, or you can click promote your item...

you want to click promote your item and then you can choose which picture is featured as the gallery picture...

Back