Ebay blocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91crxturbo

Anyone have experience with a block built by "kidlatz" on ebay??? I am thinking of buying a block from him but i wanna make sure it is built right....thanks!

I wouldn't buy a 'built' block by anyone on ebay, unless RLZ started selling builds on there.

his feedback from previous blocks he sold doesnt look bad.. everyone seemed to be very pleased

well he has 100% feedback...the only bad one was a neutral comment and that was just from poor communication pretty much...at least thats the way it seems...

what does your gut tell you to do? go with it or not? cuz thats what it all boils down to.

i would rather find someone local and just buy all the stuff. then you know what it looks like. plus you don't have to pay for shipping on something so heavy. like they say, trust your gut.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Import Builders. Call it a day.

Or build it yourself for less money.
thats whos assembling my short block.

Just don't let him touch your engine management.

Quoted post[/post]]
He is about 45 minutes from me, i emailed him and he said i could pick it up if i wanted....
If he's only 45 minutes from you, go check out the motor and have him leakdown test it in front of you before agreeing to buy it.

Well i called the guy and asked him if i could look at the motor before i bought it and he said no....so i'm pretty sure he just doesnt want me to see it for a good reason....

I wouldn't give it another thought then. It's probably trash.

its hearsay from personal experience of a mod on this forum. ill vouch for the dont let him touch your EM. If you are looking for an LS block we have a b18a1 in the shop. Wed be happy to do a full build up if you send us the head.

check my sig for shop information.

Admin Mike (Calesta) did. I tuned my own, and mine hasn't blown up yet. Cal's llast build did blow up. Now his rods are in my engine :)
Still going strong after about 16,000 miles. Still have a very slight knocking at WOT top end, but I blame my own lack of funding for larger injectors, and 91 octane california gas for that. Jeff had no excuse for the poor tuning job on Cal's engine. At least that is what he blames it on, and I am sure he'll back up his statements if he sees this thread, or else I have been mistaken. Never heard of any bad builds coming from him though. I had my engine built by myself and rocket, so no worries here.

wow...he wont let you check it out first...then i would say no...forget about it

Back