Ebay Candy Road and Track Turbo'ed CRX from 1988

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, cuz buying a turbo honda thats had an fmu on it for the past 20 years is a good idea.........

i remember seein it in turbo and i was cool with it, wouldnt pay 4k for a pretty stock crx with a turbo, but overall clean little rex.:thumbsup:

i unno, a friend of mine just bought an 80k mile crx for 4,200. SUPER CLEAN, fresh paint, perfect interior and engine bay. I couldnt criticize him too much. Only bad part is the suspension. Tockico HPs with some off brand springs. No biggie though, hes switchin to AGXs with Ground Controls.

Oh well, i like the car, and i might pay 4500 for it.

for the fact it was in magazines and such i would buy it, take it to meets, and put it back in the garage as a shop car

Shit... $4k for a MINT crx Si w/ 12k ORIGINAL miles on it!?!? That right there is worth almost 4k!!

If I had the cash, I'd seriously consider this car, and then rip the turbo out, do a K Swap, and sell the original motor/turbo as the "First Turbo Honda in existance" for $2k... :)

I thought I got a great deal on my completeley stock 91 dx w/ 32K orig miles for $5k 6 years ago, I just rolled 82K this month

Back