---> EBAY CHALLENGE <---

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I was car shoppin' on ebay and thought up a fun game.

Object: Find the best vehicle for the money.

Rules:

1. $5000 or less.. If the auction goes over $5000 during the duration of this thread, its disqualified, and you have to go find another car.

2. Closed auctions count.

3. You may switch cars mid-contest.

4. 1 car per person

5. Post a link to the auction.

6. You may not use a car that has been posted already. Obviously.

7. To protect against certain loopholes, prize money will not be paid until the auction (if open) closes. It must close under $5k or the money will go to the second place winner.

8. I have no more rules.. I'm all out. I reserve the right to add rules later.. if needed.

The winner shall be chosen by a sub-thread poll. If someone comes up with a car that ownz all, and more than half of the contest's entrants agree, there will be no sub-poll. Duration: 2 days starting now.

GO!

<span style="color:#FF0000"> **PRIZE ADDED** $5.00 to the winner via paypal or money order. </span>

Or this one even

1992 Galant VR-4
Built up...

#2 on my list

BIN for $3850....It'll be worth a shitload more than that in few years, total collectors car

So.. Which one are you entering in the contest? You only get one :mrgreen:
From those cars, its a tossup between the porsche and the 74 celica IMHO

Quoted post[/post]]
So.. Which one are you entering in the contest? You only get one :mrgreen:
From those cars, its a tossup between the porsche and the 74 celica IMHO

Then I would go with the Celica (74). That car is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. The Porsche I can find for way cheaper, and in possibly better shape.

I have a 1983 here right now that needs to go for $2000. The dash is cracked, the motor is rebuilt. It's black on Black.

Steve that TII is dead sexy. But I think it need a new engine... I had to replace my b13 5k miles after I got the "idle problem"...

Back