---> EBAY CHALLENGE <---

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Salvage Title EG went for 6500...thats sick

Ce Li Ca.. Ce Li Ca... Ce Li Ca...

b2_12.JPG

I'm tellin ya, dude this car with my Celica motor in the garage..... 2.4 liters of 390cfm 4bbl Holley Offenhauser 20R dual timing chain madness :)

I think I love those celicas simply because they are mini camaros.. :ph34r:

63 Lincoln baby.. Suicide doors... Tint the windows BLACK and roll around at 5mph... watch everyone jump in the bushes.. :mrgreen:

lincoln1.jpg

lincoln2.jpg

I used to own one of those cars. I never got any street time in it, but lemme tell you -it's BIG.

In the front seat I could fit 4 - With one to my LEFT. (as a driver) The dashboard is enormous, and I had to undo the belt to reach the radio. Mine was also lower that that, giving the whole package.

It would take you a tank of gas to DRIVE around that Lincoln.

My Entry

'87 CRX HF.

Only $950 for a solid, rust free commuter with a few minor problems that can be fixed with one evenings work.

And it'll get over 50mpg. That's 80's technology that gets even better milage than many of today's most advanced hybrids.

Quoted post[/post]]
My Entry

'87 CRX HF.

Only $950 for a solid, rust free commuter with a few minor problems that can be fixed with one evenings work.

And it'll get over 50mpg. That's 80's technology that gets even better milage than many of today's most advanced hybrids.

There is an 87 HF here in my town, cleanest I've ever seen.. Everything on it looks new.. Dude wants $3700 for it.. Good luck with that!

RIIIIGHT...you think a 318ti...any 3 series after 1995 will go for less than 5 grand?

Back