ebay cia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j954drgsr

my aem v2 wont fit my gsr skunk2 so im looking for a diffrent cheap cia on ebay and dont know which to go with. any experiece or facts with these product will help me choose the right one and if they are no comparrison in hp gains to a brand name one, i will have to buy a ls or type r aem cai thanks. correct me if im wrong, ls intake pipe diameter is 2 3/4 inch and type r is 3 inch.

I've seen dynos for the fake J's racing intake making very good power. I think the dyno comparison is on rocket motorsports' forum. They are cheap compared to name brand stuff; for fitment, what are you driving? I saw you mention gsr skunk2, but I am assuming that is the intake manifold you are talking about.

t bone and manson on h-t did a intake test. there was little difference between all of them. search for manson's topics

thanks for your help everyone, and yes im talking about the skunk 2 manifold my mistake. i will diffinetly go with a cheapo since im not into looks competition.

Back