Ebay Evo 8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red is by far the best color that i have seen on those things yet. i find it funny that u have to buy aftermarked non-tezza lights for those things tho :lol:

but personnaly, im a fan of the STi

the altezza's look good on one car, the lexus IS300. I am with jack on this one, I like the sti better. The one water sprayer on the intercooler is cool but it would be illegal to use during any real racing (no fluid leakage on the course)

i dont even like them on the IS300
id have to at least open them up and color match the chrome shit with the car

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 7 2003, 09:24 PM
i dont even like them on the IS300
id have to at least open them up and color match the chrome shit with the car

I would just buy the stock OEM Lancer lights (if they fit).

or buy a can or red translucent paint and spray away.... but hell.. if you can afford an evo u can buy a new set of tail lights

Originally posted by 98integrals@May 7 2003, 08:40 PM
Red is by far the best color that i have seen on those things yet. i find it funny that u have to buy aftermarked non-tezza lights for those things tho :lol:

but personnaly, im a fan of the STi

i like them both and i think i may buy both when i am dirty rich

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@May 8 2003, 08:59 PM
i like them both and i think i may buy both when i am dirty rich

if i was rich i would have higher aspirations than a subaru or a mitsubishi
shit im not rich and i still have higher aspirations than a subaru or mitsubishi

i'm not a fan of them either. i think people like them because we've never seen them on the road before, and their still rare. i think it's the same kinda thing as when you see a prowler(or another rare car) driving down the road. you look because it's something out of the ordinary.

Originally posted by 90 accord@May 9 2003, 12:14 AM
i'm not a fan of them either. i think people like them because we've never seen them on the road before, and their still rare. i think it's the same kinda thing as when you see a prowler(or another rare car) driving down the road. you look because it's something out of the ordinary.

are you kidding me, I see like at least 4 wrx's a day. They are both nice cars but I think the evo 7 and the older wrx both looked WAY BETTER than the ones we got

i'm talking about the evo's that we got. the ones in japan are badass, and i would love to have them, but thats there, and not here. we get screwed when it comes to asain*mainly japanese*cars.

i got a ? why is it that the japs get all the cool cars from the factory? i mean i know they make them but cant we should have R34's and Super fast 240sx's , i mean they have a whole different style of cars over there... i just wish we could get some (left drive) ver here ... ya know... i would love to have a SkylineR34 mmmmmmmmmm but i just dont like how it is right drive or whatever its called... or an FTO those look sweet but i never see them :)

emissions and safety shit is a big part of it
other than that its price... the skyline is a 40K car over there with taxes and shit over here it would be in the 80K area
people that can afford an 80K car arent buying nissans
people werent buying the RX7, 300ZX, or Supra and those were only in the 40-50 area
sure they are popular now as used cars... but used car sales mean absolutly dick to the car companies
car companies want to make money... thats about it
you might love the skyline but your probly not going to spend 80K on a new car... so they dont give a fuck

Back