ebay find for the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the only thing that i can see, is that they're viper red paint job with 6 coats of clear has a hell of a lot of swirls in the paint.
maybe they should learn to properly buff and wax they're car.

the only thing that i can see, is that they're viper red paint job with 6 coats of clear has a hell of a lot of swirls in the paint.
maybe they should learn to properly buff and wax they're car.

Their.

2jz.jpg

Yeah, but that one has NAS too, this car doesn't have NAS.
Thats the funniest thing I have seen and heard in a while.

Its just like in tokyo drift........... Old muscle car with jap. Insides. Not very original at all they where just chevy guys instead of ford...... Camero= fail....... Rice/muscle

i don't see what the big deal is.

people put ls1's and stuff into rx7's and supras all the time. this is just the opposite.

clean car yes but i just hate the thought of any car not staying with what company it is

last year on barret jackson I saw a 32 ford panel wagon that was painted up to celebrate the ford v8 deuce coupe. it didn't seem very kosher that it had a chevy 350 with a 350 turbo tranny. that was stupid, but I think its interesting when you open up a 55 chevy and theres a 351 cleveland staring you in the face.

Its just like in tokyo drift........... Old muscle car with jap. Insides. Not very original at all they where just chevy guys instead of ford...... Camero= fail....... Rice/muscle

did you think of that all by yourself?! your post = spelling fail... (Camaro)

Inability to spell 'Camaro' when the correct spelling has shown up dozens of times in the thread you had to scroll through to post a reply = fail

LOL they act like Getrag is an exotic transmission. I believe that Getrag supplied the 5 speeds in the Chevy Cavalier. The car is pretty badass IMO. I even like the interior.

Who the fuck is bidding on it? 8 bids so far, I wonder if any of them are legit.

The swap is a little 'muscle car sacrilegious' and they, obviously, want too much money for the car and this financial climate (although those with money have money...duh)

But a 67-69 Camaro will hold its value (with crazy non-OEM mod's) much better then...lets say a 65-70 Mustang. You lose money on a muffstank and make money on a Camaro when you put aftermarket rims/motor/exhaust, ect, ect, blah, blah, blah

I like the interior.....I see so many mod'd Camaros....I've seen 3 with old Fiero seats in them...and they do look good in that Muscle interior

The swap is a little 'muscle car sacrilegious' and they, obviously, want too much money for the car and this financial climate (although those with money have money...duh)
Have you seen Barret Jackson lately? Though sales have slowed they're still pulling rediculous amounts of money. But on this one you'd have to be able to take it for what it is rather than the usual "super rare Yenko," or "resto-modded base model with a 1000HP twin turbo'd LS2" people usually seek in those auctions. It's a well executed, VERY different car. 1st Gen Camaros are my all time favorite cars and I'd drive it.

Last edited:
Look at the engine bay pics, funny as hell.. all clean, shaved firewall, and then some gigantic old stock Vacuum unit of some sort.. maybe even an old wiper motor, just hanging out there, not hooked up to anything and spray painted red all over.. Its like someone took a shit in a beautiful engine bay. I wonder why they did that?

Yea thats a wiper motor. Im sure they offer units for the inside of the firewall. Maybe they ran outta cash!:lol:

Sweet car, but like B said, massively overpriced.

i wouldnt do that to a camaro myself... but i do think that car is pretty bad ass. i like it better minus the carbon fiber, but yeah i would drive the shit out of that!

Back