ebay find of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm sorry... did he say.... "ranked in the top 50" ? I hope only 5 cars competed and one was on fire.

Also, he has a gay pride sticker on his third brakelight. Someone should point that out to him.

thats up there on the 50 worst cars ever modded

holy shit, im gonna put my stock airbox back in so i can paint it!

that thing is stright off the heazy! lmfao.

ive never been to a show that would actually rank that car.

damn.

What the hell did he do to his wipers?? rofl

It seems that you can turn an ordinary cavalier into a show car with 19 cans of yellow spray paint and a little masking tape.

Ah well, at least he isn't asking $16k for it like a bunch of the other ricers out there.

f0ce_1.JPG

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Disdainful would be the proper reaction. I'm glad he provided us with a handy definition of the quality of "modifications" performed to the vehicle.

WTF was he thinking with the yellow paint. Whats wrong with the way a car looks when its spit off an assembly line? :puke:

All Cavaliers should be burned, crushed, burned again, crushed even more and then ground up into little chunks of the shit that they are.

I wish I could drive this 98 in the fucking river.

buy it, then drive it in the river, and make sure you video tape it all, then post it ..... shit would be hot yO!!!!!

I wouldn't waste my money on this car if it was offered to me for a dollar.

It's like driving a Geo metro. So fucking slow.

Back