Ebay Find Of The Day!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Poor taste and decisions are not a laughing matter. Unless you're B then it's fucking hysterical.

Fast n Furious! Not wrx or evo
One of the most awesome cars around
Although the pictures don't do it justice, they speak for themselves. <--????
Tiel Wastegate
Bosch Platinum 4 Spark Plugs
Blitz Body Kit (Polyurethane)
6061 Double Deck Aluminum Wing
Shaved Door Handles, antenna, Solo wiper blade
Carbon Fiber Altezza Tail lights
Also including Crystal Clear Altezza Tail lights!
Why didn't he just say: "I completely riced it out and put a chinese turbo on it!"

Why didn't he just say: "I completely riced it out and put a chinese turbo on it!"

Nothing wrong with that, if that's what you like. He obviously made it as a show car.

I was looking at the bid history, and there is someone with a -1 for feedback. How do you get a -1 feedback level on ebay??

John

is the wing big enough? I love f&f and all that but there is a point when your car is just plain tacky...some 16 year old is beggin his dad to buy this for him...haha

Only 5 miles on it? What? Right. more like 5k. And it's not Tiel it's Tial. Must have bought it on eBay. I dunno... nothing screams 'hilarious' about it, but I'd love to go down there and just talk to this guy about it... he doesn't appear to know much about his own car. 'The BAD: it needs a dyno' WTF?

Nothing wrong with that, if that's what you like. He obviously made it as a show car.

I was looking at the bid history, and there is someone with a -1 for feedback. How do you get a -1 feedback level on ebay??

John

eBay My World - dmoney4960

This guy wanted to buy my WRX. He did, he beat everyone out. I got him on the phone, and he's in Dallas, mind you, got him on the phone and he says:

"Ok, well if you can bring it by tonight that would be great!"

"I'm in Connecticut"

"Where is that?"

"Outside of New York."

"How far away is that?"

"Pretty much all the way"

"Oh... oh... oh boy.. Dammit this is the second time ebay has done this to me!"

eBay My World - dmoney4960

This guy wanted to buy my WRX. He did, he beat everyone out. I got him on the phone, and he's in Dallas, mind you, got him on the phone and he says:

"Ok, well if you can bring it by tonight that would be great!"

"I'm in Connecticut"

"Where is that?"

"Outside of New York."

"How far away is that?"

"Pretty much all the way"

"Oh... oh... oh boy.. Dammit this is the second time ebay has done this to me!"

He is either an idiot or a texan . . .

Alot of people from cally and a smily face route thru the south mising florida up a couple states are morons and they think if its outside there state there in another country.

i still dont know what the fuck he said

someone please translate

Alot of people from cally and a smily face route thru the south mising florida up a couple states are morons and they think if its outside there state there in another country.

Many people who are from California, and also those who live in the area of the USA which forms a smiley face through the Southern US (excepting Florida) and continuing a few states north, have very low intelligence and are so ignorant and isolated that they believe that they are in another country whenever traveling to a different state.

ahhh

thank you klyph

you truly are a master interpreter

there is a position waiting for you in the CIA or NSA

oh shit

ok everyone forget what i posted here

ahhh

thank you klyph

you truly are a master interpreter

there is a position waiting for you in the CIA or NSA

none of you ever saw that post

it was all a figment of your overly vivid imaginations