Ebay Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
so I've never had a shady ebay transaction before, let me bring you up to speed

FRIDAY MORNING: found some football tickets I wanted, the auction was still going for a couple days but the "BUY NOW" price was good so I did it. Won the the item, paid straight away. Sent and email thanking the guy and letting him know I was awaiting a tracking number

MONDAY MORNING: Guy emails me saying he was out of town all weekend. he's selling the tickets for his parents and will be mailing them soon. I email dude back to let him know I'm local if he just wants to drop them off but he emails me back and says he doesn't anticipate being in the local area soon.

TUESDAY MORNING: Guy emails me saying sorry, but his parents went out of town for the week, he'll probably have to bring me the tickets this weekend. I'm not having this so I tell him he has until tomorrow 5PM standard time to produce a tracking number, or drop them off, or I'm contacting EBAY and Paypal.

so what do I do know, I've always adhered to the 72hr policy fro tracking numbers when selling stuff on Ebay. he has four reviews, all posisitve. But I can't help but be leary

how far off is the game? i think thats the main factor to consider here.

paypal gives you 30 days to file, so you still have time.

going through some shit right now.. bought an OEM GSR water pump 2 weeks ago.. still havent seen it.. my seller has 205 positive feedback 100% .. i filed a claim last night

Back