Ebay Hotness of the week

Hot or Not?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its extremely clean and for that I have to like it.

However the wheels and steering wheel...... gotta go.

They needed to weld all of the holes that they dont have bolts in... makes the car look weaksauced.

....and about the car not being able to go.... HA! High 12s EASY.

Not to mention the fact that it can out turn just about anything at this point.

Bitchin buildup... but I agree... why not plan the build a step ahead and fill all the holes you won't be using? :-/

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
it is a nice car....but it's just another gutted s13 coupe to me. Yes the paint is very nice. but it's all show and no go.

That car's setup is good for low 13's . . . on the stock turbo and stock motor.

What do you mean 'all show/no go'?

lets see...

stock turbo
stock injectors
stock block

that car would be lucky to put down 225 to the wheels. it might get high 13's but that's it.

and for it being all show, it doesn't even have the turn signals or wiper switches on the steering column. so obviously it is not driven.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
it is a nice car....but it's just another gutted s13 coupe to me. Yes the paint is very nice. but it's all show and no go.

That car's setup is good for low 13's . . . on the stock turbo and stock motor.

What do you mean 'all show/no go'?

lets see...

stock turbo
stock injectors
stock block

that car would be lucky to put down 225 to the wheels. it might get high 13's but that's it.

and for it being all show, it doesn't even have the turn signals or wiper switches on the steering column. so obviously it is not driven.

You have NO idea what you are talking about.

I ran 13.9 @ 105 in my S14 . . STOCK Turbo, STOCK injectors, STOCK block.

My car also has FULL interior, Spare tire, Crappy ass all season tires (contributing to my 2.5 second 60ft time), and ME driving.

This car is good for mid 12's as it is gutted and has great tires.

Knowledge > You

ok, so you are telling me that with my set up i have in my car

s15 turbo, gti-r pistons, cometic head gasket, front mount, full exhaust, lsd, fuel system, boost controller and a bunch of other little shit i will be running mid 12's....I don't think so. I have more mods than this guy by far and i dont' think i will be close to 12's. maybe i just haven't been to the track in a while. unfortunately right now my car is ugly. I still say this is a show car.

but if i take it to the track in a couple of weeks, i will post my time slips. i hope you are right. running 12's would be sick and i would kiss your ass forever since you would be right.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok, so you are telling me that with my set up i have in my car

s15 turbo, gti-r pistons, cometic head gasket, front mount, full exhaust, lsd, fuel system, boost controller and a bunch of other little shit i will be running mid 12's....I don't think so. I have more mods than this guy by far and i dont' think i will be close to 12's. maybe i just haven't been to the track in a while. unfortunately right now my car is ugly. I still say this is a show car.

but if i take it to the track in a couple of weeks, i will post my time slips. i hope you are right. running 12's would be sick and i would kiss your ass forever since you would be right.

His car is gutted. It probably weighs 500 lbs less than stock. Mid 12s are perfectly feasible.

id say high 12s especially on slicks (or even drag radials). mid-low 13 if you are on street tires.

Quoted post[/post]]
id say high 12s especially on slicks (or even drag radials). mid-low 13 if you are on street tires.

thank you.

my car is gutted also. not to that extent though. he also has a roll cage in there that adds some of the weight back to it. he has street tires on that car so mid 13's is acceptable. but definitely not 12's

of course i know its a slightly different situation, but think about it. an h22 civic on street tires is low 13s...high 12s on slicks...25 HP and 400lbs...i dont think that S13 can run 12s w/o slicks.

Quoted post[/post]]
of course i know its a slightly different situation, but think about it. an h22 civic on street tires is low 13s...high 12s on slicks...25 HP and 400lbs...i dont think that S13 can run 12s w/o slicks.

Guys, MY car has the same motor/tranny setup as that car . . .

My car is at LEAST 500lbs heavier with much shittier tires.

I run high 13's

This car, being 500lbs lighter and better tires is very cableable of mid 12's.

Also, being RWD, the 240's can get traction much easier than civcs :). The Sr20 may be a 2.0 liter engine, but it puts out wwwwaaaayyy more torque than any stock honda motor.

If you want to argue with me about that car running 12s I will simply laugh in your face.

I personally have taken a STOCK motor, with STOCK injectors, STOCK turbo, and STOCK everything else to a 13.7...... turned the boost up and ran a 13.4

That thing weighs at least 600lbs less than the car I ran, and makes WAAAAAY more power.

so please... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:werd:

They know nothing. Its time for honda owners to step out of the mindset that Honda Motors are the most powerful 4 bangers around.

I drive like crap and i ran 13.9 in a car with the same setup as that, crap all season tires, and 600lbs more weight.

Quoted post[/post]]
:werd:

They know nothing. Its time for honda owners to step out of the mindset that Honda Motors are the most powerful 4 bangers around.

I drive like crap and i ran 13.9 in a car with the same setup as that, crap all season tires, and 600lbs more weight.

i have had 6 hondas and 3 nissans. i guess i just need to take my car to the track. i hope you are right though. i would love to run 12's on my set up.

Hondas are the unique ones in the field. The Toyota, Nissan and even other 4 cylinder engines all provide more torque - But none is so simple and easy to work on, none get such good mileage and offer such flexibility.

And Swapping ! Hondas are so easy and cheap (Even with the motors being coveted and way overpriced). It's easy to get spoiled.

I would have to say that as cars go, I'm 100% satisfied with every Honda I have owned, that my friend's own and my family owns. Whenever i stray from the H I get robbed in one way or another.

Back