Ebay Hotness of the week.

Hot or Not???

• Hot

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Not

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bukkake.gif

Last edited:
So, if somebody were dumb enough to send this guy 2k via paypal, what recourse would they have??

/ebay for dummies

So, if somebody were dumb enough to send this guy 2k via paypal, what recourse would they have??

/ebay for dummies

i think paypal has a security policy where they help you out for anything over $200.

i had a friend a few years ago try to buy a skyline from a guy in canada. he sold his gsr and used the $5k as a down payment. the guy stiffed him. fortunately the guy stiffed someone from PA who turned out to be a cop. anyways its still in trial.

god i love these wheels. i should get some, oh wait, i do, they are on my sil-80. :lol:

57_3.JPG

the buy it now is 20k not 2k and that is a fucking HOT R32.

it's a mediocre R32. i guess living near canada i see a lot of them. there isn't anything done to the interior that's spectacular.

FS: FS - 1990 Nissan Skyline Drift Modified - Northwest Nissans

FS: 90' Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type M - Northwest Nissans

FS: 91' Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type M *Pics* - Northwest Nissans

FS: 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR - Northwest Nissans

FS: 89 SKYLINE GTS-T Type M $10500 - Northwest Nissans

anyways, it's pretty easy to get a skyline.especially an R32 with the new import laws into canada. I would much rather take a trip to vancouver than risk ordering off of ebay.

but then youd have to go from canada to america... where youd need to get it legalized and all that shit..

Maybe ill move to canada....

What if you become a Canadian citizen (having dual citizenship) and just buy a skyline over there . . . then drive it across the boarder.

Cop pulls you over . . . Canadian plates ftw!!

eh, i dont know if i want to be bothered learning how to shift with my left hand... :p

eh, i dont know if i want to be bothered learning how to shift with my left hand... :p
it's sooo easy. my rhd sil-80 is easy to drive. think about it, i'm right handed, so i get to use my strong hand to steer and my weak hand to shift. it took about 2 hours to learn. now i couldn't imagine trying to drift on a lhd car, i would have to relearn a lot.
if that were the price to pay to look pimp in a badass illegal car . . . .i'd do it.
yeah, they are pimp. but it's easier to bring it over from canada than it is from japan. plus canada is closer and you can actually go see it before you buy it. they have a cool new law, you can import a car that is 15 years old and not have to change any of the specs on it to be legal. that's why there is going to be a bump in r32's. hence why i was able to find 5 posted for sale in the last week or so.

first, you have a "sil-80"? i know what it is, i just didnt know you had one, nor did i know it was rhd. Have you ever posted it up, just curious?

you know, i've never thought of moving to canada ;) im pretty much almost there, just gotta go an hour north :p

Attachments

• 100_0224.JPG
    100_0224.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 111
  • rhd.jpg
    rhd.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 103
Back