Ebay of the Day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice project, but that thing is so ugly it makes me wanna vomit

the motor/tranny and aftermarket crap is worth alot more than the opening bid.

Hell yeah. Semi-built motor, Quaife, Willwoods, coilovers.

I need new pants. :confused:

I'd love to see the thing whoop some RSX's and Evos on a road course.

"WTF? was that a wagon?"

wow....talk about custom!!! if im correct, i think some of those wagons came all wheel drive. that'd be sick if he had all that plus AWD!!!

Haha that thing is badass! I would love to spank some cars around Thunderhill in that thing. Vette and Porsche owners would come up and be like, WTF!? :blink:

I've always wanted to build one with a D16z6, keep the all-wheel drive tranny and put a Jackson Racing Supercharger on it. Then smoke people in my Wagovan.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I LOVE IT!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
doesnt that hood trick defeat the purpose?? ever hear of cowl induction?

That's to vent the hot air, not to be a ram air setup. Go look at pictures of drift cars in Japan as well as a bunch of the RX-7 or ITR guys. Quite a few of them run the backs of their hoods up too.

As for the AWD, Honda's AWD system in the wagon wasn't really that great.

But I would definitely rock that wagon. :thumbsup:

i know, ive seen TONS of cars with the ol "washer trick' but what im saying is, doing that would basically mimic a cowl induction hood...wouldnt it?

i know the point is to get the hot air out, but im just sayin wouldnt it act like cowl induction?

I suppose it could, if you had your intake set up that way... but I doubt many people do it on imports. Your V8 boys all have the intake manifold sitting right dead center in the V, so cowl induction makes more sense.

good point, i forgot to think about that. but it could still draw in more air than its releasing, but who really knows. If it makes a noticable difference, then it makes a difference. just wondering.

Back