Ebay of the week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
don't suppose you can do a 5 lug conversion and stretch those to 18"x9" could you?

looks like someone already tried
ba_12.JPG

...and toasted tires, on top of that
ff_12.JPG

yeah, I'd say they're worth $20, tops. I'd be willing to bet the other 3 wheels are fucked up on the inside as well...

so pretty much what he's selling are 4 worn-out-ass tires and busted up wheels.

or not.

Do the two left tires look worn to you? If they do, you're a fucking idiot. Wait, you're an idiot anyway. If you had READ the description, I clearly stated what the defects are. These wheels and tires are more advanced than your brain can ever hope to be. Go flip another car.

Quoted post[/post]]
or not.

Do the two left tires look worn to you? If they do, you're a fucking idiot. Wait, you're an idiot anyway. If you had READ the description, I clearly stated what the defects are. These wheels and tires are more advanced than your brain can ever hope to be. Go flip another car.

:orly:

i have never flipped a car . . . . .

I think he was talking to me about the flipping thing...

and allow me to highlite the spots that appear to be worn
118dguh.jpg

These wheels and tires are more advanced than your brain can ever hope to be. Go flip another car.
wambulance5fw.jpg

oh wait, on top of you being a whiney bitch because someone pointed out that your tires are worn as fuck (camber kit, anyone?), you're posting something that you have for sale in the member's lounge? where anything goes, am I correct?

If you don't want people to point out how crappy your tires look, either A. take better pictures, or B. put it in the right forum

I'm fully aware where I posted this, and as stated before, 2 of the tires need to be replaced. Quit shitting in my thread before your posts go missing, kid.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm fully aware where I posted this, and as stated before, 2 of the tires need to be replaced. Quit shitting in my thread before your posts go missing, kid.

This isn't in the for sale forum, therefore I can say whatever the fuck I want.

And you're threatening me with deleting my posts? Which mod's dick are you sucking now?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

This isn't in the for sale forum, therefore I can say whatever the fuck I want.

And you're threatening me with deleting my posts? Which mod's dick are you sucking now?

yeah, mine. =)

this thread suxs.

good deal on the wheels man. the buyer can get that lip fixed. :thumbsup:

I am the high bidder.

and SO3's are great tires and besides the one, there still is a bit of meat left on those tires. Hell even if the 4th wheel is toast, chances are the final bid will be cheaper then buying 2 wheels for the new price.

Bump for nick

Ok, these wheels are now above 90% of the Hondaswappers price range, but free bump. :p

Back