1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay products

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by jastunna1987, Aug 23, 2004.

1. jastunna1987

jastunna1987 Member

Hey,
    I was just browsing prices for after market parts for Accords on Ebay. I found some nice Ground control coilovers for $30, cat backs for $159, headers for $90, etc. Well, is it worth spending $200+ on an AEM cai or just buying a non-name brand cai, being that they both do the same thing. Same with exhaust and headers.

Also, what do you guys think is the best combo for I/E/H? I'd say AEM v2 intake, HKS cat back, and a Greddy 4-1 header. I'm going to be gettin that stuff first, then i'm going to go a lil serious and get throttle botdy, injectors, rails, intake manifold, etc...

Oh yea this is all for 94-97 Accord.

thanks

2. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

Only worry about one name brand... Honda.

And get the Honda H22a. :thumbsup:

No seriously though, a lot of my friends have no-name e-gay shit and it all works fine. :shrug:

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

ya ebay shit can be good and bad look at feedback though

4. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I've had mixed results with ebay.

CAI- they all do the same thing...it's about the filter and the ebay one its decent but don't compare it to a K&N stock filter

Header- Heard their welds suck and crack evenually, but if your gonna spend $90 for a year worth of a header or 250 for a header that will last 2 years, then ebay is fine. Name brfand usually will free up a little more hp...like 1 or 2.

Exhaust- Same as header...they have good ones and bad ones, as long as it's mandrel bent it's pobabaly worth it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted