ebay questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Ok, I purchased something on ebay from a seller in the UK, the auction is in US dollars.
the total price diven to me is in US dollars. I'm just wondering if there's a catch oyu now with exchange rates and all.

Has anyone purchased a product from anyone out of the coutry priced in US dollars.
I just don't want to actually pay the invoice and find out I need to pay the exchange rate of 1.91:1

I bought the item for $300 US dollars. if hte exchange rate is involved I'm looking at almost $600 and then the product isn't worth it to me.

Let me know what you all have experienced, thanks

talk 2 the seller. i bought something from australia a while back and the sellers are ussually very helpful

If its listed in USD then you pay in USD. You won't have to pay in pounds unless its listed in pounds.

well it will be listed in pounds, but it should have said something below it in US dollars. You use paypal to pay the US dollar amount and they will convert it to pounds.

300#'s is not $300 Us dollars, Btw.

It's listed in USD. Take a screen shot if you want to be safe, and if any trouble comes up- use the screen shot as your proof. If it was advertised and sold in USD, then you should only be paying USD.

Yeah I finished the transaction after talkin to the seller, price paid was US dollars, he has to deal with the exchange rate, so he nets L230.

The guy selling is a really good guy so far.

Back