eBay Rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Strahd_Zarovich

I was robbed on eBay this month. I have been using eBay for a long time and the first time I really try and trust someone I loss $775.00 on a turbo kit for my Integra. SO, if you live in Miami and want to make $500.00 give me a PM. I just want $225.00 of my money back. There are also two other people that feel for the something you might even be able to work something out with them for some more cash.

with a purchace that big, never trust a buy who says that.

The person that did this just moved out of there parents house right after all of the auctions closed. I guess this is what she wanted the money for. 3 auctions for a total of $3,000.00 plus. I have filed with internet fraud and I have some friends in Miami that have gone to the parents house and talked to them. Now I am going to the local COPS. I hope I get something back from this. If it was a guy he would have had a rather bad ass betting from 4 rather large guy's. Just cannot do the same thing for a chick.

Originally posted by smooth95@Oct 19 2004, 04:05 PM
:angry: that sucks to hear that dude, hope you get something out of this
[post=404829]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]send 4 rather large chicks instead
LMAO

No but really I've gotten screwed on ebay only once, but it was like a $5 item. I've boughten things over $1K on ebay with money orders but that was before I discovered the extra security and ease of Paypal. I only use paypal now, i hate getting m/o's anyway.

Oh shit man, Miami?! i am less than 2 hours away! PM me the info and we can work something out...fucking scumbags.

Originally posted by Strahd_Zarovich@Oct 19 2004, 12:19 PM
I was robbed on eBay this month. I have been using eBay for a long time and the first time I really try and trust someone I loss $775.00 on a turbo kit for my Integra. SO, if you live in Miami and want to make $500.00 give me a PM. I just want $225.00 of my money back. There are also two other people that feel for the something you might even be able to work something out with them for some more cash.
[post=404730]Quoted post[/post]​

You're retarded. Fucking $500 to wack someone? Fuck you, I wouldn't touch that for less than five large. Besides, just file interstate mail fraud charges. Duh, federal offense?

Have you guyz heard about the ebay fraud faggots they have been e-mailing everybody for their e-mail zip password & shit then they take out a big loan on your behalf :axe: :bash:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 21 2004, 09:47 PM-->
Strahd_Zarovich
@Oct 19 2004, 12:19 PM
I was robbed on eBay this month. I have been using eBay for a long time and the first time I really try and trust someone I loss $775.00 on a turbo kit for my Integra. SO, if you live in Miami and want to make $500.00 give me a PM. I just want $225.00 of my money back.  There are also two other people that feel for the something you might even be able to work something out with them for some more cash.
[post=404730]Quoted post[/post]​

You're retarded. Fucking $500 to wack someone? Fuck you, I wouldn't touch that for less than five large. Besides, just file interstate mail fraud charges. Duh, federal offense?
[post=405951]Quoted post[/post]​

What kind of reply is that? I don't want anyone wacked dumbass. I just want a strong arm collector. Which I got for free from the BUICK community after they read my post. TAKE A PILE AND RELAX MAN.

Back