eBay rice find... is it still a Civic?

?

• Wow I want to puke!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wow I want to blow it up with a few tons of nuclear warheads&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's fuggin hilarious. It's even funnier that someone has bid on it. The funniest though?

JDM F20B with Mugen Chip, this engine is the precursor to F20C, Honda S2000 ( 18,000 miles )F20B is the front wheel drive version of the F20C

:bo:

he needs to put tht bumper back on the steam engine he got it off of.

:whatafucktard: :puke: :ghey: :moon: :axe: :bash: :fr: :ban: :no: :beat: :chair:

i think that does it...

i think it is definitely an attention getter. not sure if it's in the good way or the bad way.
i like how he extended out the front bumber out.(i would never do that, but very creative)
the tailight conversion is pretty clean IMO.
the interior is hideous.

and that looks like a H22 to me, but he listed it as a F20. :hmm:

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. I remeber that issue of Honda Tuning and that thing wasn't featured. It was on like a half a page saying this Civic is extrmeme. It was a show car guide issue or something.

:thumbsdown:

Weird, never heard of it.

I love the "blower" on that thing. Damn I wish I could get one of those!.

Seriously that is fucking gay. Ronald McDonald interior and all, that thing is fucking gross.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 15 2003, 11:20 AM
No, that really is an F20B. Same horsepower as a JDM H22A, less torque, hell more expensive.

http://asia.vtec.net/article/CF4/

oh.

he's an idiot for putting that F20 in there. it would have cost him less to go with any of the B-series engines or even the H-series. go figure.

thanks for the info.

maybe im not from this country very long...and how you say?

the dumbfuck lists the car as a CIVIC SI.....

did he

a ) swap out his b16a2 for a "f" series motor?
B ) swap out his y8? for a "f" series motor?
c ) ?

its an eg chassis.....

so how can he list is as a CIVIC SI?

so apparently he did do the f.... swap.

is that motor he's got in there vtec?

what car did it come off of? and how come dohc_accord says it has the same hp as the h22?

someone 'splain...

Originally posted by rsaeini+Sep 15 2003, 03:24 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Sep 15 2003, 11:20 AM
No, that really is an F20B. Same horsepower as a JDM H22A, less torque, hell more expensive.

http://asia.vtec.net/article/CF4/

oh.

he's an idiot for putting that F20 in there. it would have cost him less to go with any of the B-series engines or even the H-series. go figure.

thanks for the info.

its to be shown, not as much as raced.

its called creativity

Back