eBay rice find... is it still a Civic?

?

• Wow I want to puke!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wow I want to blow it up with a few tons of nuclear warheads&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Sep 15 2003, 04:28 PM-->
Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 15 2003, 03:24 PM
dohcvtec_accord
@Sep 15 2003, 11:20 AM
No, that really is an F20B. Same horsepower as a JDM H22A, less torque, hell more expensive.

http://asia.vtec.net/article/CF4/

oh.

he's an idiot for putting that F20 in there. it would have cost him less to go with any of the B-series engines or even the H-series. go figure.

thanks for the info.

its to be shown, not as much as raced.

its called creativity

who is his target audience?

people like me and rsaeini? we are not impressed.

fucktard rice boys who still think "V-TECH" is some sort of super charger that instantaniosly whips you in the back of your seat at 100mph....

in other words, to the educated, this car is a waste of money and a piece of shit.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 15 2003, 04:31 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 15 2003, 02:26 PM
is that motor he's got in there vtec?

what car did it come off of? and how come dohc_accord says it has the same hp as the h22?

someone 'splain...

I already 'splained. :D

Me

No, that really is an F20B. Same horsepower as a JDM H22A, less torque, hell more expensive.

http://asia.vtec.net/article/CF4/

i know, i opened my fat mouth first before reading your previous post......

i bet that car runs low 13's with his "nos" on there....

that would really suck. you pull up to that fucktard at a stoplight, proceed to laugh your ass off at him in front of his face, then he owns you.....

that would suck.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 15 2003, 04:36 PM
i bet that car runs low 13's with his "nos" on there....

that would really suck. you pull up to that fucktard at a stoplight, proceed to laugh your ass off at him in front of his face, then he owns you.....

that would suck.

Yes it would. That happened to me one day. One of my friends was driving her brother's car. Blue, kitted out, wing. I was baggin' on her about it. She was like wanna race? I was all too quick to say fuck yeah!! My friend in the passenger seat was like, hey chris? Isn't that the same car we saw the other day at that show? Then it hit me and the light turned green and she was gone. Yes, yes. Supercharged 99 Civic Si. I still haven't lived that one down...

i can deal with the color, i can deal with the wing, hell i can even deal with the interior BUT i cannot deal with the front bumper and the fake ass blower sticking outta the hood. makes me wanna :puke:

i dont get it how are people supposed to sit in the back seats it there is amps and big speakers back there? oh wait he was trying to be cool :blink: :wacko: :laugh:

What you don't know, and what he doesn't preceed to tell you is, that the color used to be red before everybody saw it in person and :puke: :puke: :puke: all over the ugly POS. But I do give him credit on his creativity.

ya the blower is not fake it functional

How the hell is that "blower" in any way "functional" he has a cold are intake on it and the blower is on the hood.

Maybe he meant functional as in it functions in looking real gay. Then its doing a damn good job.

I hope you guys know that is my car... lol jk.. i saw that on ebay the other day. gayest thing ive ever seen

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 15 2003, 03:29 PM
why does the blower disappear in some of the pics?

Because the guy is :ghey: . It isn't a blower, just a hood scoop:Hood Scoop from Summit. The comment about the "steam engine" bumper was great. It's a cow scraper for sure. :tfg:

gotta love the description that he put on the ebay page though
refers to his tires as yokos, i can guarantee (almost) this guy did none of the work to this car except workin out his wallet. and stupidity.
mullet forever! :mullet:

o ya and it would have to be a Canadian...

Back