eBay rice find... is it still a Civic?

?

• Wow I want to puke!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wow I want to blow it up with a few tons of nuclear warheads&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

car is pretty gay, but I still like it. The front interior needs to be changed to something that matches the outside. Why the fuck would you put red and yellow in there? that is just gay.

I just want to say that is the uglyest f**kin car I've ever seen. Oh yeah, Khris I remember that issues...I also remember you and me making fun of it. That is by far the stupidest lookin Civic I have ever seen...and people want to know why Khris has swayed from H-camp.

Well...I hope I offend anyone, by the way things look I would say most people agree with on one thing about the car...IT"S UGLY!!!

i almost want to buy that POS just so when i go to pick it up i can boot him in the nuts till his sack explodes

:nutkick:

and i love the ghetto ass plastic covering the seats

Wow... I had no idea that this post would get this many replies this quickly!

I actually think the car is well executed except for the interior color scheme and the nasty blower wannabe scoop on the hood. Using an F20B is probably a good idea for shows because it's still one hell of an engine, and not too many people swap it into... anything. The exterior bodywork is really clean.

BUT STILL...

:puke2:

ha thats funny as hell.... I saw that car on ebay yesterday and almost shat myself from laughing. It is pretty good fabrication but what a bad way to show it off.

Back