eBay sightings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Complaint : ITEM RECEIVED BROKEN. Don't worry, got my money back. "Gave me a boner." loser.
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Buyer does crack, lives with his mom, wets the bed.
chantellecalifornia( 26) Sep-23-03 17:44:11 PDT 3347542940 B
Praise : QuickResponseToWiningBid..Highly recommended
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Seller should look into an ebay auction for a new space bar and a dictionary.
chantellecalifornia( 26) Sep-23-03 17:44:11 PDT 3347542940 B
Praise : QuickResponseToWiningBid..Highly recommended
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Seller should look into an ebay auction for a new space bar and a dictionary.
Praise : Great buyer! Would love to do business with them again!
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - "Buyer" is singular and "them" is plural. Seller makes no sense! B+ for effort.

lol :D

everyone is giving me weird looks cuz I keep lmao at these...

Praise : Fast shipper & good deal. Thank you
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - My new Ford Focus allowed me to get to the post office quickly.

Praise : Super Fast Payment! Thanks! AA+++
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Buyer is lying. My payment was fast, but not SUPER fast.

this one is the best

Praise : Thanks a million!
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Buyer is being misleading, only thanked me 2 times.

Praise : EXCELLENT TRANSACTION...MY CD ROCKS! and it was cheap :) A++++++++++++++
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - BUHAHAHAHAHA, buyer thinks that Billy Joel rocks! LMAO!!!!

:lmao:

Praise : Very prompt & friendly
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - AND discreet! Notice the plain brown wrapper. Hope the wifey doesn't find out!

Praise : Very fast shipment, my kid is happy IM HAPPY Thank you.A+++++
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Um, sir, that WASN'T a kid's toy. Did you miss the XXX packaging???

Praise : Fast shipping, great game. Would definitely buy from again.
Response by phoneloser-rbcp - Yeah, you just can't go wrong with Hungry Hungry Hippos, dude!

:werd:
hungry hippos is the shizzy!

Heh those are hilarious, my brother reads the phonelosers forum where Red Box Chili Pepper is from, don't think he knows about his ebay feedbacks though :)

welcome to e-bay mother fucker where we don't play...
answering positive feedback in a fucked up way

at first it seems like a joke.... but I think they are actually a legit business
granted a stupid one, but it isn't just some kid selling tin foil hats to protect your pets from brain scans

Back