Ebay Terror!

real? bs?

• BS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares- its scarry. :imgo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandparents buy and sell antiques, esp. dolls. They go to about 50 flea markets across Florida every week, there is nothing but tick infested dogs and rednecks at Webster. Biggest pile of B.S. ever.

That last quote.."I'm ready...ready for the big time baby!!!"...that whole thing was from Face/Off with Nick Cage and John Travolta......this dude takes WAYYYYYYYY too much acid!

baby9.jpg

I do not care what anyone says that thing looks phucken scary...

I don't believe it. Don't you think that if any of the haunting/curses stories that come up were true that there would be some kind of empirical evidence to support them? Maybe it's the skeptic in me, but I don't believe in any of that.

that is creepy man, stuff like that freaks me right out.....

-Matt

Shit, thats the kinda stuff you would find when your looking in an old hospital or something, something from way back when....Now thats what I am totaly scard of, old mental hospitals.....if you go into an old abandon one, and came across a doll like that I would fucken piss myself....

Fuck old hospitals man, I hate them all, somethin about them. But ya like that one movie, House on Haunted hill, that totally freaked me out. Hospitals and shit like possesed dolls are pretty damn scary.

Shit, thats the kinda stuff you would find when your looking in an old hospital or something, something from way back when....Now thats what I am totaly scard of, old mental hospitals.....if you go into an old abandon one, and came across a doll like that I would fucken piss myself....

Anyone ever see the "world scariest places on earth" television show that was on a year or two ago, they went to this old abandoned mental hospital just of the Ohio University campus, creepy.....

I have to agree, the abandone mental hospital is one of the scariest things ever....

-Matt

that scared the shit outta me. when i was reading that and i looked at the doll, i got a weird feeling, kinda like when you get the chills, but it was rushing over my head. or more like when your drunk and you stand up fast or turn your head fast, and you just feel dizzy. im not lying about this, im dead serious, i wouldnt be surprised if it turned out to be bs, but as of now i believe it. just watch the first video, theres no denying that its right arm moved.

i left my room after i saw that... and at the bottom it says the doll was was used to hide a dead baby.

I THINK ITS A CUTIE....ID BUY IT FOR $20.00 BUCKS...OR TRADE IT FOR MY APEXI FART CANNON..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back