ebay turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i see this post went in a different direction without me. lol. Well no matter what anyone says my ecu is already socketed and chiped so all i need is another chip with a good base map and then go get it tunes. as for the ebay kit... you guys talked me out of it lol im just going to piece some good parts together and make it bad ass

I am rocking an ebay turbo kit right now. I have had no problem so far, I have heard good and bad from many different people. I had a few clearance problems with the turbo and motor mount but other then that it all went together. All the intercooler piping lined up perfect.

That's just my .02

I have to say even a bone stock engine can benfit from a proper engine management system , since all factory ecu are set up to provide a balance of hp, mpg, torque, and long engine life .
even bone stock engines can be tuned to produce better performance , so how could you ever say don't worry about engine managment . yes you can run 5- 6 psi with nothing more than an fmu , but why ?

google images son, ebay turbo cracked
no need to google ...here is mine.
2381420557_f172907ba4_m.jpg

My bad on not metioning an FMU. as far as Bkkfarang's question as to why, because most honda motors with stock internals can not handle anything more than that even with engine management, especially the D series and be reliable.

To danielthemanual1 I do appologize for your thread taking a different direction than you intended.

I just got done reading through some of the E-Bay feedback examples on that page. Check out this one:

gsxr turbo headder will not ANYgsxr did ray charles weld this? waste of money

:lmao:

Anyhoo, yeah, E-Bay turbo kits are NOT worth the money. You'll spend just as much fixing them and replacing parts as you would on just buying quality stuff in the first place, so why not just buy quality stuff in the first place? :shrug2:

That was quite interesting. I was so ready to order ten turbo's too and set a world record for boosting a four cylinder in SSAutoChrome's name. :rolleyes:

Really though, great read. I always knew their shit was crap but wow, the way that they responded to people's feedback. So professional. :eek::rolleyes::ph34r:

Back