Ebay Turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't think anyone knew....I was even clueless...

i noticed his pronunciation key yesterday or the day before
its clever
but it'll always stay the same in my head

he said something about it a few months back... i still refer to him as aw-pickles though :)

haha i never saw "pickles" in the name.... but i always just thought it sounded like some weird european word or somethin. i never got it either...

Then why would you even think that an $800 turbo kit is going to be better than the factory turbo system?

Shit, jsut put a better intercooler on it. Then tune it. Then put a boost controler on. Then tune it.

Already turbo'd cars are easy to eeek more power out of. heh.

Because i was thinking of upgrading to a K04 over the stock K03, but the kits were around 2500-3k i saw this on ebay and was just wondering if it was any good.

honestly ive never heard of any problems with ebay kits except the manifolds not being to durable,the actual compressors are good quality and most are made in nameband facilities,just dont have the name on them(kind of like selling the same product without a name,to make some extra cash)
my boy had one and i checked it out cuz i was gonna buy it,but didnt have the cash,

I thought it was aw pickles for the longest time also, until I actually looked at his name.

I like pickle's better than optic's.....

All yea for official name change say Aye....

:wave: Aye....

no need for a name change
at least not an "official" one

"A.W. Pickles" is simply a nickname
awptickes can still be his real name

aw- snap pickles!!:fosho3:

fore real though, i dont understand why you can just upgrade the existing parts instead of buying an all new kit? wont you make gains with a better down pipe or crankiing up the boost if it still has any left? hell go get one of these and put it on...
IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

Last edited:
aw- snap pickles!!:fosho3:

fore real though, i dont understand why you can just upgrade the existing parts instead of buying an all new kit? wont you make gains with a better down pipe or crankiing up the boost if it still has any left? hell go get one of these and put it on...
IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

lol nice,

Well, i went to APR's site. They have a Stage 1 ECU tune package which are just a Tune + Larger injectors.

Stock the car is 170hp and 166/lb/tq. This kits claims 235hp and 275lbs torque on 93oct , which i always use anyway

lol nice,

Well, i went to APR's site. They have a Stage 1 ECU tune package which are just a Tune + Larger injectors.

Stock the car is 170hp and 166/lb/tq. This kits claims 235hp and 275lbs torque on 93oct , which i always use anyway

It's best to set a goal, then start buying. That being said, if you know what your goal is, start researching, then start buying.

Injectors make a pretty big difference, I just wish more people would understand that 1000cc injectors in an N/A honda doesn't make it go 150mph.

It's best to set a goal, then start buying. That being said, if you know what your goal is, start researching, then start buying.

Injectors make a pretty big difference, I just wish more people would understand that 1000cc injectors in an N/A honda doesn't make it go 150mph.

Yeah I just wanted a lil more umphhh out of the car. I think this is the way to go and all for about $1200 installed.

A K04 turbo kit install with tune is going to run me like $4500 and produce about 300/290 at the crank but i can live without it.

The APR stage 3 kit woulda been 7000 grand installed and tuned and make 340whp 322tq while this would be nice thats about 425hp 402tq(using 20% loss) at the crank, 10 less Hp then the 2009 S6 and 4morelbs/tq and the A4 is 800lbs lighter

Back