Ebay Turbo Kit...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what about exoticspeed.""com""...on ebay.....are they all scrap//or just ssautocrhome... cause i was buying a turbo-manifold-wastegate-intercooler. for 1100$.......will i get screwed.... cause over here in montreal we dont have that much people that makes custom manifold... and if they do make their rare and their ugly.....
i wouldnt mind taking a ride to the states to get that... but i dont know any one their and what r the prices...

Quoted post[/post]]
minh is the guys name that owns the shop. i would recommend him, as dieman's is more known for wrx/sti tunes (from what i hear). i plan on taking my wrx to dieman's for the tune when finances allow it, and my ef to minh's for the tune.

Well I called up Minh today and he sounded like a cool person. He said that I could get a Phoenix Turbo kit installed for a little over $2000 (and he would even tune/dyno it and burn me a custom chip) Sounds like a good price to me :)

Thanks!

P.S. Anybody know anything about the Phoenix turbo kits?

Call up Nu Image and tell Si or Tb that they are retarded. They arn't very good. Their stuff is overpriced. Mihn and Diemen are very good shops. My friend baught some hks 264/272 cam combo for his GST from diemen for a very reasonable price. The price minh gave sound pretty good to me.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
minh is the guys name that owns the shop. i would recommend him, as dieman's is more known for wrx/sti tunes (from what i hear). i plan on taking my wrx to dieman's for the tune when finances allow it, and my ef to minh's for the tune.

Well I called up Minh today and he sounded like a cool person. He said that I could get a Phoenix Turbo kit installed for a little over $2000 (and he would even tune/dyno it and burn me a custom chip) Sounds like a good price to me :)

Thanks!

P.S. Anybody know anything about the Phoenix turbo kits?

no problem. good luck with everything and keep us posted. i'd like to see what i have ahead of me with my turbo build. from everything that i heard about minh's, i figured they would take care of ya.

Back