ebay turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

i just bought this turbo My Webpage. i did a search on honda-tech, and they all said it was crap...but i have a feeling that they did not have any personal experience with it, so i was wondering if anybody on here has run this turbo. also, just by looking at it, do you think it is of good quality?

he is selling low quility parts ad people are bitching about. if its an obx part i know its going to be shit

see, thats the thing...how the hell can obx even attempt to make a turbo? the highest level of performance products they have are intakes...so is this a OBX turbo? I mean how can they go from making intakes to turbo's? if this turbo is complete crap, what parts of the turbo will i have to worry about? and also, lets put aside the fact that it is a OBX turbo...by the pics and description, does it look like a quality turbo?

Doesn't look that bad to meh. I mean its a turbo, better then nothing.

1. i dont understand how you get obx made it? i must have missed that.
2. The seller has a 98+ positive feedback percentage
3. its not too bad of a price for a brand new turbo
4. its guaranteed---i know thats only as good as the company,but its seems legit
5. he payed for it not you
jones

i could fit 10 of my greddy turbochargers inside that monster....

obx makes turbo manifolds.... ok, so not hey don't- the re-badge Meng's. Chances are their turbo is the same thing- some other brand re-badged

:werd: :withstupid:

it you look back in the items he sold you will see nothing but obx stuff so thats why we think its obx yO!

Back