1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebayers Beware

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by mattcalica, Feb 19, 2003.

1. mattcalica

mattcalica Senior Member

i bought a tach from this guy on ebay, and he has been very very uncooperative. first, he charges me 36 dollars for shipping!!! just a tach...then when i ask him why so much, he puts "you shouldnt have bid on it then"...the ebay page only said 10 dollars shipping. then i send him the shipping money, and he "claims" he didnt get the money, so he sends me an email calling me a dumbass. so i bought this tach a week ago, sent him 36 dollars for shipping and i have yet to get this tach. so this is the guy you should not buy from...GNsQUICK@aol.com...very very bad seller!!! just a warning, i dont want anybody else going through this shit.

2. WetWilly

WetWilly Senior Member

u shouldnt have even paid him just get the negative if it cost so much ur still probably not gonna get it

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

I had a header shipped across the country and it didn't even cost $35 bucks,that should have been your que to tell him to eat shit.

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

yeah man- i think this is really your fault. you should have never bid on that shit.

5. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

P.O.S' avatar lol.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted