EBT glitch leads to Wal-Mart stampede

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^^ this

fucking FSA shit bags were clearing the shelves when they thought they could get it all without paying for it

they really need to punish these fuckers

i know no one is gong to have charges pressed on them but at very least they should hold back those worthless fuckers EBT benefits until the value of shit they over charged is equaled out... (if you get 200 per month and you went on your FSA shopping spree for 800 worth of shit then you are on your own until Feb) unfortunately no one will do that :( cant piss off or offend the Free Shit Army

and im not letting the tards at wally world off the hook either
for their stupid ass call they need to eat every bit of their loss as well
Ultimately, I think Walmart will be held responsible, then they can choose to pursue "shoplifters/theives" on their own. Minus the fact that they allowed it to happen, it'd be too big of a PR nightmare to ultimately get back a drop in the bucket.
I think food benefits should be set up food bank way. The gov't could buy in bulk saving money and distribute decent quality healthier food to people. None of this buying soda, chips, and cookies on the card. I hate seeing people buy smokes, lotto, philies, and alcohol cash then break out their card to buy a can of soda and some snacks.
Totally agree. Just wait until you see them in a mom and pop shop or a bogeda. Items aren't itemized in the system, they just have cash values. AKA you can buy everything but lotto tickets with EBT.

Thats where I see it happen. I would try to get names on the cards but it would do no good.

Back