Eclipse 1800 motor in a del sol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DelSlow89

93 Del Sol
I'm upgrading to a b16a3 or im gonna go to the junkyard and find my a used motor from their. I can't find the a3. so ima see if an eclipse or talon motor will go into the sol. If anyone knows where i can find an a3 for sale. let me know.. Thank you.

oh my fucking god...

the 1.8 sohc is a 4g37. it is basically my 1.5 motor with a bigger stroke and less revs. makes ~95hp ~98tq. you're wasting your time. it is SOOOO not worth it.

I'm not sure if that's what i want to do. I'm trying to locate a b16a3. It seems impossible to find that particular model engine.

Hey whatup. b16a3 thats what i have in my car (ek hatch), and i know where to get them how much are you willing to spend?

STAY HONDA

BOO MITSUBITCHY'S

listen i have a 1.8 talon and the thing is so slow its ridiculus. my stock 1.6 honda will smoke it no prob. and also u cant find parts for those things for shit not that u would want to. honestly keep it honda.

Ok so im not going to swap to the mitsubishi motor. Sounds like its crap. I'm interested in either
a) b16a3 motor swap or
b) building an a3 bottom end and a y8 upper/intake. with a 10psi boost

I'm not really familiar with all these terms yet so cut me some slack.

Back