eclipse slings a rod great video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, never seen that before. thats actually a decent vid, cause usually you see a good one then it will cut off and you never see the aftermath.

Did anyone else hear right after the motor went, he says "Damn, my girlfriends is gonna be pissed"

:lol: :lol:

holy shit

"my parents are going to so pissed"

that guy got

s4010a21c38283.jpg

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 22 2004, 11:25 PM
Opening line: "M3s SUCK!"

AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

Actually he said "Your M3 sucks" not much difference, but its kinda worse cause i bet that guy rolled by laughing when the GSX was f'ed up

Watching it again, he goes, "well, here's my transmission test... I'm gonna launch the fuck out of it!" Tranny passed... too bad he didn't do the engine test. :p

either of the guys sounded like they knew what had happened in the second vid the guys like "yea the piston is somewhere porbably broken to pieces in the oil pan" :whatafucktard:

man how can the driver be so calm when he just blew his engine. i would like break down in tears and crawl in a hole for a few years.

Originally posted by highperboi@Jan 22 2004, 10:38 PM
man how can the driver be so calm when he just blew his engine. i would like break down in tears and crawl in a hole for a few years.

not hard when your folks are paying for your car. I am with you though, I would be so upset.

Well, that's karma in action. What a faggot. Gotta love DSM's. Barf...

Crankwalk is the result of thrust bearing wear in the engine. The thrust bearing (a.k.a. the "center bearing") keeps the crank centered longitudinally so it can't move in and out over time.

ohh, and hello and welcome to last year. those 2 vids are old as hell.

Back