eclipse slings a rod great video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ever driven a close ratio 6 speed? holy shit those shifts are tight. For the first few days I couldn't distinguish between 2nd and 6th in my Spec V. It's not really that hard at all to miss.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 25 2004, 04:35 PM
yeah that post of the guy who shifted from 5th (meant to go into 6th) into 2nd and blew his engine to pieces.

i wanna see that vid

it wasn't a video...it was just pictures... no one else remembers this?! It was from late august/early september. <_<

....but...I do have a video from Kazaa of a guy going into 4th he accidently puts it back into 2nd and over revs his RSX, he didn't blow his engine though.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 25 2004, 05:05 PM
it wasn't a video...it was just pictures... no one else remembers this?! It was from late august/early september. <_<

....but...I do have a video from Kazaa of a guy going into 4th he accidently puts it back into 2nd and over revs his RSX, he didn't blow his engine though.

well wheres the pics at then? :p i would like to see that other video too

christ man, why are you guys going off on his nail. I mean he has way short nails...

:ph34r: compared to me :ph34r:

Back