ECT! help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boosted_ek

So I'm throwing a code 6(water temp sensor) on my b20b (p06 ecu with p75 map). And I notice that there's an extra clip lying around. Which goes to #13
thermnj3.jpg
[/IMG]
http://www.slhondaparts.com/browse....ssions=KA&PartCatalogId=13S020&ViewParts=true

But my b20 motor has no sensor there.. the motors are both obd2 so I figured it would be fine, but I guess not. I'm really stumped here, I have no clue what to do. I was checking online diagrams of USDM cr-v's and they have that sensor there. Any help would be appreciated, this is all thats left on my swap and it's really got me stumped.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I'm thinking now that I thought about it.

But the problem is I'm still missing #13 and it's throwing a code. I'm pretty sure #11 is the ECT now, my mistake.

im not positive on this either, but i think 13 is just a fan switch, it shouldnt throw a code if youre missing it.

well since #13 is missing it's throwing code 6 (ECT).. but I THINK i might of mixed up the clips, i'm going to update if i did

Back