Ecu And Wiring Harness For Si Head Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Hello everyone. Im new to this site and have been reading alot of the messages and replys and i see that instead of posting help, you just post your own opinions. I appreciate your opinons but right now i need help. I know a little about cars but i dont act like i know more than i do. I hate that. Right now Im in the process of swapping an si crx head onto my hf crx block(this should do untill i can afford my B16). Me and my good friend got the head, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, a-pipe and all other neccesitys for free. One thing that im unsure of is wether or not i will need a new wiring harness and if the si ecu is neccissary or if my hf ecu will work. Your help will be greatly appriciated seeing as how these aspects are not mentioned in the hf all motor beast article. Thanks again. :D

I've seen this done before and helped out friends done it. You will need some wiring to do. Since you will be swappin out the head, best if you use the si ECU.

any missing wires that the HF ecu does not have on the head, then reroute the wires to the si ECU pinout and splice it in. besides, that it's pretty easy. check out on the articles, or net for HF and Si pinouts. or Hasport.com/tech

Hey man thanks alot that will really help. :worthy: Hopefully like the hf monster article says ill be able to take gsr integras haha :lol: !!!!

trust me.....i've seen hybrids like that takin out EG6 B18C hybrids before....good luck

Is the HF a Dual piont injection or Multi-port injection?

Do a search for MPFI swap if it's DPFI. If it's MPFI there shouln't be any wiring concerns.

Back