ecu chipping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls/vtechatch91

okay... i've been wanting to do this for awhile... i wanna learn how to chip ecu's... i googled it the other day and it really got me into it again.... has anybody ever done it before??? is it hard?? where do i get the programs like crome, uberdate etc.. any help would be great thanks...

here is a very detailed write up on what everythign is for, whats needed and how its done. i have been doign it for a few years and its really not hard at all. just takes patiants and a steady hand. i used to have a pimp daddy desoldering gun that would just suck up the solder but it was stolen so now i have to use just a regular solder sucker. don't get the bulb type they dont really work that great and the desoldering braid is more of a pain in the ass then a help. my fisrt ecu took me awhile to get a method down but once i got it down it took me about an hour to do one, now i can desolder and have it ready to put in a car in about 15-20 minutes.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051222...ki/bin/view/Library/IntroductionToECUChipping

Back