1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ecu Code 13 Fix?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by LXVTEC, Mar 2, 2003.

1. LXVTEC

LXVTEC Member

I have an 89 Civic LX 4DR with a 92 LS B18A1 with 92 GSR YS1. I am running a 90 PR4 ECU with a 90 Integra GS Underdash and engine harness. I am throwing a code 13 on the ECU which is the baro sensor. I have swapped out the ECU from a friends 91 and same code 13. The baro sensor is built into the ECU. the Helm says to troubleshoot the auto control box but the harness and ECU are 5-speed. Any help is appreciated as I am stuck driving my 95 Civic LX until I get this problem fixed and ref'd so I can drop in the B20 and VTEC it.
    Thanks
    Masun

2. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

i dont think you have a 5 speed ecu. what are the codes on the side of it??

3. inspecta83

inspecta83 Senior Member

i have the same ecu with my b18b in a crx and i get a code 13 too...just wanted to know if this could have anything to do with a overheating problem that i am having?? thanks

4. crx-1.8

crx-1.8 Junior Member

help me i have obd2 put it in crx but it get no spark and the code 10 on my ecu i need help help help

5. blundar

blundar Senior Member

why don't you stop crapping on other ppl's thread's crx-1.8?

LXVTEC: open your PR4 ECU. Honda made two different revisions of PR4s - one has a PA sensor mounted internally, one does not. the PA sensor is a box about 1.5" x 1" x 0.25" that will be very clsoe to the mddle of the ECU if it is present at all.

There are ways to force a PR4 to run off an internal or external PA... after you figure out whether you have an internal or external one, we'll take it from there.

6. crx-1.8

crx-1.8 Junior Member

fuck u faget blundar i need help that y i was asking ur dont be a dick about it

7. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

He's right. While he may have been a dick about it, don't threadjack other peoples' threads. Just start a new one. It isn't that tough.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted