Ecu Code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cerx

Does any one know the code for a 91 crx hf? Its flashing one, I think its for the o2 sensor on my header but im not sure.

you gotta count the flashes..... like a shitload of short flashes (i think 8?) just count with them, but if there's a real long flash followed by a bunch of then count the # of long flashes, then the number of short... like this

----- ----- - - - - -

how gay, but you'd read that as a 15... then sometimes it gets tricky when it's throwing 2 codes because you get all thrown off, but there will be a huge pause..... hope this helped a little bit...

i dont understand that at all. If you could explain it a little better if not thats cool im calling the honda tehcs tomorrow.

like the dash marks that i made represent the lenght of time it's flashing

see what i mean like the long
------------

would indicate a long flash

and
- - - -
represents a series of single short flashes.... see what i mean so if it's flasshing like

---------- ----------- - - - -

that's a 24 (kinda retarded but it's the only way i can explain it)

and if you have multiple codes theres a long pause in between

------------ --------- - - - - [----------pause no flashing--------] - - - - - - - -

so that would be 24 and 8

hope that helps a little

shit i re read the thread and i know how i confused you i went like this

------------ ----------- - - - - -

which i intended as 25 but i wrote 15.... sorry about that dude.

the OBD 0 ecu doesnt have short and long bursts bro, they just have bursts, it will flash a certain amount of times depending on the code, then there will be a pause , then it will flash for the second code, or if there is only one code then it will repeat the first code.

in example
if your looking at the LED and it goes BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK...(then pauses) then goes BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK...(then pauses) then goes BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK...(then pauses) then goes BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK...(then pauses) that would mean you hade a code 4 and a code 7, ok go check that beast and tell us what shes flashin.

Gary

Back