ECU Code?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kyle21nluvnit

Hey just checking to see if anyone knows what this computer came out of. here is the code. "37820-p13-n01 552 j-mt" any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

If the car is OBD2 and the ECU is OBD1 it won't connect. You'll need a jumper harness. What swap are you putting in?

Hmmm thats not what i wanted to hear. I am putting in an h22 it came with the motor and trans still together, the wiring harness, ecu, all sensors and lots of other stuff. What would I have to do to make this swap work? I am totally comfortable doing any wiring mods i might have to make as I am a technician by profession. Can I switch the ecu connectors from the h22 harness onto the accord harness when i make other modifacations or is the wiring harness even going to be compatable. I read about switching the 6 and 11 pin and lenthening the connector wires but what else might be required?

You mean splice all those wires together? That's the thing, they're not direct, so you'd need a pinout with color codes for the wires so you can put together your own setup... but I think it's worth the 100 bucks for the conversion. Plug one end into your engine harness inside the cab, and then plug into your ecu. Finding the right one should be pretty easy.

Now, it's been a long time since I did my swap... if you're putting in an OBD1 h22, you should be able to use your obd2 harness for the most part, I think there's just a few things you'll need to cut/splice (but that info should be around here... someone in the swap area might be able to help you) and I went from OBD0 to OBD1, so I don't know if you'll have any issues. I'd go in to the Swap area and ask some more questions there. :)

Thanks a bunch I think I am going to order the conversion harness form skunk2 but I need to figure out about the vtec part of the harness. I already kno the 4 connectors i have to lenthen and the 1 that i have to change the connector on completely Just a lot more reading ahead i hope to have this finished by mid next week.

Thanks a bunch I think I am going to order the conversion harness form skunk2 but I need to figure out about the vtec part of the harness. I already kno the 4 connectors i have to lenthen and the 1 that i have to change the connector on completely Just a lot more reading ahead i hope to have this finished by mid next week.

You are most welcome. The vtec you'll have to wire up, but you said you're a tech, so I'm sure you can cut and splice those as I did. Injectors and distributor as well I think need that... I seem to remember soldering those. :p Like I said though, I didn't do the same swap, so I hope I'm not completely misleading you.

Order from RyWire.com. Outstanding work, customer service, and prices.

+1. Rywire is good. :) I think Skunk2 is more 'spensive isn't it?

Back