Ecu codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

69crx69

Ok, i just put a d16into my car so i can be the only person I know of with a d16a6 turbo instead of a zc or b series in a crx dx. I can get the engine running and it idles fine, but when i step on the gas at about 1800 rpm it sputtets and then rev's up fine. Also when i put the engine under a load (backing up, or just starting to go,) the idle goes up and down and its fine until a start driving and the revs fall and jerk me around. I never had this problem with my old engine (d15 mini-me.) That, and i get ecu codes up the ass. O2 sensor, map, coolant temp, tps, tdc sensor, eacv, fuel injectors. and electric load. I have no idea why all this crap is happening. everything worked great before the swap. This is an S.O.S. to anyone that might be able to shed some light on my stupidity.

P.S. there is nothing wrong with the zc or b series engines. I just wanted to stick with something that, to my knowledge, hasn't been done in my area.

Check your wiring, had problems with my swap, and a lot of it was wiring, try just eliminate one code at a time, start with the easiest (don't forget to reset ecu, then recheck codes)

wish i could really help.

Back